Tours

"So remember when I said Scarlett would be turning 15? yeah well forget that. she is still 13 and turning 14. her and Niall are just going to have a 6 year age difference. so..... Yeah!"

________________________

*Nialls POV*

Her heart rate is going up! Doesn't that happen when someone is dieing?!

Wait..... why did Simon call her Diana?

Be-Be-Be-BebebebebeBeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

Oh My God.

A tear slips from Simons, the lads, and my eye.

~1 minute later~

Beep

What was that?

Beep

That beep!

Beep

Is it?

Beep

It is!

We all crowed around Scarlett's bed. She moves a little then sits up. rather quick I might say.

"HOLY CRAP I FEEL LIKE DEATH!" she screams.

"Well you were dead for like a minute." Harry says.

"HARRY!" We all scream.

"I'm so happy your ok." Simon says hugging her.

"Uncle Si I'm fine, can we leave now?" she sighs.

"I'll get your release papers." he says letting go, walking out of the room.

"So, after the tour who will I live with?" She ask looking at all of us but technically asking Louis.

"We came to an agreement. When we finish the tour you will live with us in our flat in London but after a month or so you will live with Simon while we go home to visit our families. or you could come with one of us. But Simon would be sad if you didn't go and spend time with him." Louis explains.

She nods her head slowly.

"Got them!" simon say walking in. He walks over to Louis. "Fill them out."

"OK!" he says. a little to excited.

He walks over to the little table with me behind him. we sit down and he spreads the papers out in front of him.

"Do you even know the answer to some of these?" I ask him.

"Oh please Niall. I know the answer to them all!

Date of birth: October 31st, 1999

Gender:Female

Any sexual relationships:-"

Louis looks up with wide eyes, matching mine. We look over at her on the bed with her legs hanging off the edge and Simon is squishing her.

"Nah." we both say looking back at each other.

"Whys there even that question?" I ask.

"Incase she has to come get an x-ray or something." Louis tells me filling out the rest.

"But wouldn't they ask it then?"

"I don't know Niall, jeez!" he yells at me play fully.

"Can we leave now?" Scarlett ask looking at Louis.

"Yeah hold on. Just one question left."

"Hey Simon?" I ask getting up and sitting on the other side of Scarlett on the hospital bed. She puts her legs on Simons lap and leans on my arm.