S-Simon?!?!

Thank you niallhoranlover30123 !

My first comment so I will dedicate this chapter to you!

Can somebody tell me if its weird for a 14 year old and 19 year old to date?

Anyway... STORY TIME!

________________________

*Scarlett's POV*

I wake up and go to the bathroom. MAN I HAD TO PEE!

I walk out and look around. Wow it's big in here. I find my way in to the living room and their is someone on the couch. I walk closer and see Niall snoring with his head hanging off the side.

"Awww. I never thought Niall would be that loud of a snorer." I lean in to look at him better then he makes a pig sound and shoots up to a sitting position.

I jump back and accidentally knock over a lamp on my way falling down. Oops. "Jeez Niall, you scared the chiz out of me!" I say while getting up.

"Sorry. Are you ok?" He ask getting off the couch to see if I'm hurt. HE'S SO NICE!

"Yeah I'm fine." I dust off the back of my pants. Like there's any thing there.

"What happened?" Zayn says walking in with the rest of the boys behind him.

"The lamp broke." I tell them.

"Smooth Niall. Smooth." Louis says

"I DIDN'T DO IT!" Niall yells at him.

"Haha- yeah it was me. I knocked the lamp over. Sorry." I say rubbing the back of my head.

"It's alright." Liam says grabbing a broom and dust pan.

"Ok. Um did y'all see what happened to my bag?"

"Oh yeah. it's over there in the corner by you're suitcase." Harry says

pointing to the other side of the room.

I walk over to it and grab the small bag out and go into the kitchen. I get a cup and put some water in it. time to take some medicine.

Pain- check. (Stupid lady!)

Allergies- check. (Stupid Sinuses!)

ADHD- check. (Stupid what ever!)

Special- check. (Stupid, well you get the point!)

I finish taking the last pill and gulp down the rest of the water.

"What's that?" somebody asks.

Then I start to cough and the person who just asked something starts to rub my back to stop my coughing fit.

When I'm done I look up and see Niall standing there. "You ok?" he ask.

He rest of the boys walk in "Who wants waffles!?!" Harry asks loudly.

I look back at Niall "yeah." I walk back over to my medicine and start to put it away.

"So what is all that for?" he asks.

"Um, Pain Killers, Allergies, ADHD, and an inhaler for my Asthma." I say. All the boys look at me with sympathy in there eyes. I roll mine and put my bag in to my backpack.

I go back into the kitchen and help Harry make Vanilla waffles.

"Ok every one the waff-" Harry starts but I stop him.

"Wait!" I go over to the fridge and grab the four things I was hopping they would have. Chocolate syrup, mint leaves, whip cream, and strawberries.