Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Ana's POV

"No way in hell am I getting on that thing!" I muttered, my adrenaline pumping.

"Oh c'mon, it's easy-" He soothes, handing me a grey-ish black helmet, "Put this on. Don't be such a wuss."

I huff, crossing my arms in annoyance, "I am not a wuss! You're the ass that's making me ride a motorcycle."

I could see him rolling his eyes, while tightening his grip on the black beauty before me. Sure, I wasn't one to ride, but I was definitely one of those people who tended to admire from a distance.

"If you don't get on in 5 seconds, I'm leaving without you. Which, in your position is not good, at all. There are security guards who search these grounds every couple minutes. We don't have much time!" he rushes, once again ushering me to ride with him.

Alright, he could have been lying, but I really wasn't going to take the risk of getting caught. Better safe than sorry, even though this wasn't safe. At all.

Hesitantly, I slid the heavy helmet onto my head. Almost automatically, my hair went all 'static' and crazy. I took a breather before actually climbing on behind him. This was it. The smooth black seat was quite comforting, when the motorcycle wasn't moving of coarse. "Hang on tighter." he whispered, grabbing both my arms and wrapping them around his waist in one movement.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" I muttered, a teasing tone in my voice.

"You wish, Clumsy. You wish..." He replied, and before I could say anything back, I heard the engine start revving. I was already shaking from head to toe, the vibration causing the nervous butterflies in my stomach to flutter even more.

~_~

"You can get off now..." I heard him whisper, the sound a deep rumble that was muffled by his jacket.

I was tightly gripping onto his back, too scared to let go. Everything was simply a blur. When riding on that...thing. The wind kept whistling through my ears, blowing my hair in all directions. Whenever I shut my eyes, I felt even worse. Open or closed, tight or not, I felt like I was dying, yet at the same time...I felt free. I must have prayed too many times to count, until thankfully, god answered my prayer.

"C'mon, get off." Jacob whispered yet another time, unwrapping the wretched grip I held onto him with. Once he eventually managed to climb off the devil of a machine, I didn't bother moving. I didn't think I could, even if I tried. My legs felt like lead, 1000 pounds in weight, and my arms like noodles, too weak to lift.

While still in a floaty daze, I felt Jacob's rough grip engulf me in a lock, lifting my waist like a mother would to her child. He spun me around, lifting me bridal style in his arms. I could feel his muscles wripple beneath his shirt and leather jacket. I was lost in his scent, a yummy cologne wafting over me. I hadn't noticed I was actually cuddling into his buff chest until he chuckled, quite literally shaking me back to reality.

"Clumsy, you're the one enjoying this too much," he stated, referring back to my past comment.

"Just move it, loverboy!" I shouted, ignoring his statement.

I didn't like Jacob, at all for that matter. He was nothing but a distraction from everything that I've been working for all these years. The last thing I needed was someone to create chaos in a calm situation. Judging from Jacob's attitude and appearance, he described himself perfectly. Badass. I was the good girl, and everyone knows that the good girl and the badboy never get along. They're just too different.

Listening to my instructions, I felt him bouncing to the beat of his own footsteps, leading me to an unknown location. Opening my eyes, I took a good look at everything surrounding us.The sky was an oddly bright shade of blue. I then trailed my gaze across Jabob himself. He was solely focused on our destination, which seemed not too far off from where we stood. His green eyes searched the perimeter, glancing occasionally at me.