Terms

Anthorak (AN-thu-RACK): Middle class area of Syntoria. Typical casual American based culture. From Kansas to Texas.

Dirt: A slang term used for a popular illegal drug in Syntoria. It's known for its versatility. It can be smoked, injected, snorted or even just eaten. It's so named for the way it looks. Causes powerful hallucinations.

Electix (EE-leck-ticks): A pro-planet community. Runs on a lot of green energy. Spans from Montana to Idaho.

-Hime: Shakyorese for 'princess'. Not a typical honorific to be used, unless you know Ravenna Black.

Minthré (MIN-tray): A community for the upper class run by a monarchy. Only community run by a king and queen in Syntoria. Spans from Quebec to Vermont.

Nobi (no-BEE): A very laid back community influenced by middle eastern culture. Spans from Florida to South Carolina.

Raima (RAY-ma): The colony containing the most citizens below the poverty line. In the area of Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota.

-Sama: a Shakyorese honorific suffix. Stronger than -san, and highly respectful.

-San: Equivelent to Mr. Or Ms. A typical honorific

-Senpai: Upperclassmen. Another honorific.

Shakyoro (sha-KYO-ro): The furthest colony from the Syntorian mainland. Known for its Japanese culture. The lower half of the Japanese Archipelago.

Thurin (THYOO-rin): A traditional nomadic culture. Runs from Oregon to Northern California.

Tsundere (SOON-duh-Ray): a Shakyorese term to describe a person that shows almost no distinction of liking anything, rather they seem to dislike everything. In this way, they like to lie. Many times will a tsundere deny liking something for it to turn out they were lying all along.

Vezlar (vez-LAR): The Capitol of Syntorian government. Only seen by government officials. Based around the area of Washington DC but larger.

Zakroth (ZAY-krote): A European culture; mostly a mix of French, Spanish and German. Runs from Nevada to Utah.