Chapter 2

On the ride to the place the concert was held, Sadie and I just sang really badly to the music that was blaring through the speakers.

We finally pulled into a parking space. We both got out of the car, after making sure we both had our phones and extra money.

Sadie led the way up to the booth where they were taking the tickets. We handed the woman our tickets and each got an armband on wrists that had the band name on it.

Apparently, the name of the band was 'MARJ'. What kind of band name is that? I'm not judging.

"Remind me why I'm here again?" I ask her as we made our way closer to the stage. She wanted to see the hot boys closer.

She sighed. "First of all, we're here to have fun. Hot guys. Good singers. But more importantly, they're hot."

I turned to look at her. She didn't look back because she was watching all of the colorful lights. Yeah she's a weird person.

"I don't even know this band."

"Trust me girl. The boys in this band are totally worth googling and fangirling over."

"Hello everybody! Thanks for coming out tonight!" An announcer said through the large speakers. "I hope you all have a good time tonight. Please help me welcome this band! Here they are, MARJ!"

Still don't like the band name very much. But maybe at one point I will.

At the moment everybody in the stands decided to scream. Including Sadie, who was standing to the left of me, started screaming loudly. I think my ears might bleed if she doesn't stop screaming.

Well how famous is this band?

At that moment, four boys that looked my age or maybe a little older, jogged enthusiastically on the stage. I'm not going to lie, they were pretty attractive.

"Hey guys," one of the boys said into a microphone, "I hope you enjoy your time tonight."

More cheers erupted in the crowd.
Especially Sadie. I looked over at her like she was crazy.

"Staring is rude, you know. I really like this band." She looked over at me and said, "But my favorite is the drummer. He's so hot."

I laughed and looked in the direction where one of the guys was getting ready behind a set of drums. He wasn't bad looking. He had a shirt that put his muscles on show, his dirty blonde hair was a little shaggy. I could tell why Said likes him. "Whose your favorite?" She asked me.

Well I haven't gotten a good look at them all yet.

Just then the four guys started to play the beginning to a song. One of the boys stepped up to the microphone and started to sing. His voice had some rasp to it, but it was really smooth. I don't know how to put it into words. Man, they were pretty good. Their sound wasn't heavy metal, but not like pop.

The guy that was singing had dark brown shorter hair. He had blue eyes, and was wearing a cut-off shirt that put his muscles on show too. Not that I was complaining.

I smiled a little bit as I listened and thought, 'Yep that guy's my favorite'.

All the girls around were still screaming a little, or singing along to the songs. I also saw a few men around that looked like they were enjoying it too.

Not judging at all, just curious. This was more of a teen girl band.
Whatever.

Well I would definitely sing along with them if I knew any of their songs. I really like that guys' voice though. I decided I was going to look them up on YouTube and maybe even download some of their songs on my phone.

I might even look this band up on social media- or maybe just the singer.
Okay that took a weird turn. I sound like a stalker now. I mentally scolded myself.

I shook my head, and noticed Sadie gazing at me with a grin on her face.
I gave her a questioning look.

"You like him?"

"What? No!" She gave me a pointed look. "Okay, I do like him. He's my favorite. This band is pretty good though."

"Yeah. I know!" She said, raising her voice over the music.

We looked back up at the stage. The band was just finishing up their song. "Okay everybody." My favorite said, "Sadly, this is going to be our last song of the night. It's a little bit of a slower song than usual. I hope you guys like it."

The song started and a little bit into the song the crowd started to sway their arms and bodies to the music.
It was a little weird, because it was pretty crowded. I just decide to stay put, while Sadie and everybody else around me swayed.

My favorite guy's eyes shifted the crowd as he sang. Suddenly, his eyes stopped on me.

My eyes widened a little bit as I realized that he was looking right at me. He smiled and winked.

Holy crap on a cracker...

His eyes shifted again, probably realizing he was staring and singing at me.

The song finished not long after that. Everyone cheered and I clapped along. The band filed off of the stage after saying a thank you, along with the announcer.

The people in the crowd started to make their way to the front gate to get to the huge parking lot. Sadie and I started to try and shove our way out. Then I felt a pair of strong hands on the top of my arms.

I heard Sadie yell, "What in the tarnation do you think you are doing?!" She also had a man holding her arms.

"We were asked to take you two to the back of the stage." The man that was holding me said.

Sadie and I exchanged confused glances as the two men pulled us in the opposite direction of the parking lot. (Never go anywhere with strangers!!! Please stay safe! This is not a realistic situation!)

***
Hey guys. Here's this chapter sorry if it's still boring. It will get better. Also, I know the outline of the paragraphs and things are a little weird, so sorry about that. Thanks to everyone that is currently reading this too.