Epilogue

4 Years Later.

I'm laying down on my hotel bed after a very exhausting day of walking all over, when there's a knock on the door.

I grumble under my breath and get up to see who it is. It's just been a long day. I open it up and am surprised to see Axel, Sophie, Danny, Lea, and Zeke in the hallway.

A smile makes its way on my face. "Hey!" They all crush me in a big group hug.

Once we're done with that, we get settled around my room. "I miss you guys so much. It's been a while." I say.

"We missed you a lot too, so when we heard you were going to be here in California we all decided to come see you all at once." Axel replies.

I smile.

"So, how is the book tour going?" Sophie asks.

"It's exhausting but I love it." I answer.

When I was twenty and in college, I decided to take my mother's offer of having a chat with a publisher that she works with. They loved my ideas and we worked very hard for quite some time. When my book came out, people began to love it and I wrote a second one and they became highly loved books. I, of course, have written a few more. Now, I'm on tour to meet all of the people who like them and to meet my fans.

Ian is out of high school now, he's in college to be a therapist. Sadie and Matthew are officially together again. Sadie decided that she really loved him and moved away to be with him after we graduated from high school. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Matthew might propose soon, which I'm pretty excited about. Sophie and Axel are also dating and the cutest thing ever, they've been together for about two years. Danny and Lea are doing great as always and they're also very adorable together.

Over the years, even if we were all busy a lot of the time with our own lives, we still got very close as best friends. I even met all of their families and I'm very happy to say that they're some of the best people in my life.

"Tomorrow is actually my last book signing." I add.

Sophie squeals suddenly and pounces on me where I'm sitting on the bed. "I'm just so happy for everyone! I'm glad to see you!"

I laugh. "I know! Me too!"

"Tomorrow we need to get together and do something. We all are in California after all. Em is probably tired and she has to get up early so we should probably go." Zeke says.

The rest of them nod in agreement.

Axel gets up and comes to me. "Well have a good- Woah!" He grabs my arm and holds it out.

"What?" I ask and look at him in confusion.

"What's this? Where'd you get it from?" He questions and points to the thick scar on my hand that runs to my wrist.

I laugh lightly at his randomness. "That's a scar from a car wreck."

"Geez, when did this happen?"

"A couple years ago. No biggie." I assure him. I see the others give each other knowing glances.

"You see what happens when we leave you alone?" Axel jokes and gives me another hug.

I smile and give the rest of my friends hugs and bid them goodbyes before they leave my hotel room.

I sigh then climb into the bed because I'm still exhausted and fall asleep with a smile on my face.

"Hi, what's your name?"

"Anna. I love your books so much. They're so amazing." The girl says with a big grin.

I smile. "Thank you." I write her name on the inside of the book cover and my own along with a short little message.