Chapter 18

7/9/2015

                                          Chapter 18 (Not Edited) 

Jackson: 

I walked out the bathroom and glanced over at Kendal sound asleep in our bed. I smiled as she rolled over and the sheet lowered revealing one of her breast just minutes ago I had it in my mouth, teasing her nipple with my teeth and tongue. I love this woman and our child she's carrying, nothing will take them away from me. I love waking up to her and coming home knowing she's here, I never wanted a family and now I can't picture my life without one. Walking out of the closet getting dressed for work, I glanced at my watched mentally cursing cause I was already late. Sitting on the side of the bed I began to put on my shoes but paused as I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I brought her hand up and kissed her knuckles. 

"Please don't go." She begged kissing my back. "One more time."

"Baby doll i'm already late." I felt the bed dip and smiled when her naked body stood in front of me. My hands went to waist and my thumbs brushed over her small bump. "Your sexy." I stood and kissed her forehead. "I gotta go." I began to button my shirt and she smiled undoing them. "Baby doll please." 

"I thought I was the one doing all the begging." She pushed me back on the bed, Before I could protest she straddled me and began kissing me. I lost all train of thought as her mouth moved to my neck and she began to suck on it. Moaning I squeezed her ass and stood up with her wrapping her legs around my waist. 

"If were doing this again, I'm fucking you against the wall." Kendal bit her bottom lip and nodded yes. I had two meetings scheduled for later today, but the way baby doll is keeping me occupied I think I might have to reschedule. 

Getting out of the shower I wrapped my arms around Kendal's waist as our naked bodied molded together. She bent over to pick up her towel and I immediately got hard again. Grabbing her hips I placed myself ready to enter and paused as the door bell chimed repeatedly. "Fuck." I groaned grabbing a pair of basket ball shorts. "Stay in this position." I spanked her on the but and she giggled. Running down stairs I ran to the door. "What?" I yelled open the front door. 

"Hi Daddy." Marcy stood in my door wearing nothing under her black trench coat. Her hair was pulled up the way I like it and she had on my favorite heels. "I know you called in sick. I thought I could come and heal you." She started to let her coat fall but I caught it before it could hit the ground.

"Put this back on." I said with force, the last thing I needed was for Kendal to see Marcy standing here naked. "What are you doing here?" She's never been here before, every time we fucked it either at her house or one of my hotels.

"Why?" She tried taking it off again. "Don't you want me to help you feel better?" She dropped to her knees. I panicked lifting her up off the ground, I stepped out side still holding Marcy's arm I looked around for any nosy neighbors. 

"Leave now." I whispered in her ear, tying her coat closed. 

"Jackson who's at the door." Kendal appeared wearing my bath robe. 

Fuck, I mentally cursed at her appearance. Marcy's eyes grew wide as she looked from Kendal back to me. Her bottom lip started to tremble and her skin turned red. Kendal moved closer and wrapped her arms around my waist. Marcy's eyes followed Kendal's arms and than glared back at me. 

"Hi, I'm Kendal, your Jackson's assistant right?" She stretched out her hand to shake Marcy's, at first she looked at it and than shook it. "It's hot out there would you like to come in?" 

"Yes, please." Marcy walked past me, looking me in my eyes. 

"Welcome to our home, can I take your coat?" 

"No." Marcy and I both said at the same time. If she takes that coat off, Kendal's gonna get a real surprise. Kendal looked at the both of us and whispered ok. "Marcy came by to give me an update on my next meetings since I had to reschedule." I followed behind them to the living room. 

"That was nice of you Marcy, would you like something to drink?"

"Yes, thank you."  Marcy took a seat on the couch as Kendal went to the kitchen. "So she lives here, with you?" 

"Keep your fucking voice down. My personal life is not your business." I whispered, wanting her to leave.

"I used to be apart of your personal life." Marcy crossed her legs showing me some thigh.

"You were never a part of my personal life, just a fuck." 

"What's so special about her?" She crossed her arms over her chest. 

"If you want to keep your job, you will leave my house right now." I stood to my feet and pulled her off my sofa.

Kendal walked back in carrying a tray of beverages. "I didn't know what you likes, so I brought Lemonade and tea." She sat the tray down. "Oh your leaving already." 

"Yes." She picked up the glass of lemonade and drank from it. "Thank you Kendal." Marcy turned and walked towards the front door. 

"Baby, I going to walk Marcy out." I kissed Kendal's forehead "Go get dress I'm taking you out to dinner." I watched Kendal go up the stairs and than walked to the front door, were Marcy stood waiting for me.

"I know you Jackson and she will never satisfy you like I do." With that said she walked to her car and drove off. 

I shook my head and walked back into the house, going up the stairs i heard my phone ring and watched Kendall as she picked it up. 

"It's your mom." She held it up showing me the caller I.D. 

"Ugh." I groaned and took it from her hand. "Hello Mother." 

"Darling, i'm so glad you answered, I missed you at the bank today." 

"I had something come up." I looked over at Kendal and pointed down to my dick, she giggled and continued to get dressed. 

"Oh well, i'm calling to tell you were having a family dinner tonight." 

"Can't, i'm taking Kendal out to dinner." 

"Lovely, bring her with you. We will see you in one hour." She hung up and I was left starring at the phone. I sat on the bed scared to tell Kendal, the last meeting she had with my Mother didn't go so well. "Hey baby doll, we've been invited to my folks for dinner tonight." She looked at me and her smiled faded. 

"No." 

***** How do you think dinner will go? Please Vote and Comment to let me know if your still reading this. Sorry for the long wait and I hope you enjoyed*****

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey