Chapter 16

10/12/2014

                                                Chapter 16  Not Edited 

Kendal: 

Freedom, that's what I felt as the wind blew threw my hair at seventy miles per hour. Jackson on the other hand was gripping his seat belt with one hand and holding on to the dash board with the other. Today was day two of my drivers lessons and today i decided to take the interstate. Since winning the bet Jackson had been trying to find ways to keep me from driving his precious Audi.

"Kendal slow down." Jackson yelled as I took the exit ramp.

"Stop being dramatic, I was not even going that fast." We came to a haul in his drive way, I pressed the button for his garage door to open and pulled in. Out of all five of Jackson's cars this one is my favorite.

"Shit." He cursed as another car pulled into the drive way behind us.  

"Who's this?" I came around the car and stood next to him, out all the times i've been here we've never had company.

The driver got out of the car and opened the back door for a very classy, young looking woman. She smiled as she walked over to Jackson giving him a tight hug. She was absolutely beautiful, and the way she was dressed, put my outfit to shame. Boy rich people really know how to spend money on themselves. "Sweetheart." She kissed him on both cheeks and I was wondering if I should be offended.

"Mother." Jackson had a stern look on his face and I felt my body some what relax, because she is his mother, a very young looking mother. I stood by and watched her wipe her lip stick off his cheek and laughed at the face Jackson made when she did.

"Well don't be rude Jackson, introduce me to your little friend."  

Jackson held out his hand for me and i walked over and stood by his side.  "Mother this is Kendal, my girlfriend." I held out my hand to her. 

She smiled and shook my hand. "I'm Chanel Mercer nice to meet you. Now even though it's a nice day out I really don't want to spend my visit outside. " She walked past us entering the house. 

I shook Jackson's hand trying to draw his attention back to me. Something about the way he looks at her, it's like he doesn't trust her. "Hey you okay?" I questioned as we started walking towards the house.

"Yea, how about you use my office to study while I talk to her."

"I don't want to be rude and just disappear."

"Baby you could never be rude, that's what I love about you." He gave me a quick kiss before i went in through the garage door.

"It was really nice to meet you, i'm going to go study and give Jackson and you some alone time."

"Oh please don't be silly, stay. So you go to school I assume. You are over eighteen right?" She moved over to the couch making herself comfortable, she motioned with her hand for me to take a seat 

"Mother." He warned, handing her a glass of brown liquor. 

"Oh Jackson, i'm just joking with her. What are you studying?" She took a sip, looking at me over the rim of her glass. 

"Per Med, i would like to be a pediatrician."

"Why not a surgeon? You can make more money."

"I don't care about the money. I want to help children."  

"It's always nice to have a plan, but I''m sure you know that some times plans change. So with that being said, are you pregnant?" She sat her drink down and Jackson choked on his.