Chapter 19

7/28/2015

                                                                        Chapter 19 (Not Edited)

Kendal

I smooth down my dress one final time. True I was nervous but I was also pissed off at Jackson for asking me to do this. The things people do for love still amazes me. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this." 

"You look beautiful." Jackson rest his hand on my thigh. 

"Shut up." I looked out the window thinking about the last time I met the witch Chanel Mercer. She doesn't even know me but already has it set in her mind, that i'm a knocked up gold digger. Well I am knocked up, but i'm no gold digger. Oh God I can just see the smirk on her face when she finds out i'm pregnant.   

"I love you." Jackson smiled  

I looked over at him as he kept his eyes on the road, no doubt trying to avoid my gaze. "I want to kill you right now."

"Its a good thing I know it's not you talking, it's the hormones." He placed his right hand on my stomach. "Mommy really doesn't want to kill daddy, she really wants to kill grandma." He laughed. 

"Well since we are basting my mood off my hormones than, don't get mad if I start spitting foul words Or start to choke your mother." I smiled brightly back at him. 

"Baby please. I will try my best to keep the evil away from you but, I really do want you to meet my father and my little brother." 

"Pinky promise that she's not going to try and poison me." I held up my pinky finger and he locked his with mines. 

"I promise." He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it. Pulling up to the gate Jackson punched in a code and the gate opened. He drove up the long drive as my eyes widen at the beautiful House before us. 

"You grew up here." 

"I was thirteen when we moved in here.  The house we lived in before was way bigger." He parked the parked his car  in garage attached to the house. Getting out the car I waited for his to come around and open my door for me. I took a deep breath and placed my hand in his as we walked up to the front door. 

"Are you sure I look alright?" I smoothed down the material on my yellow Maxi dress. I had choose this dress for a reason, it was loose around my stomach and hid the baby bump that was starting to show. 

"You look beautiful, stop worrying." 

All of this was starting to make me feel sick to my stomach. "I forgot to tell you, that I made an appointment to see the gynecologist on Friday, do you think you can make it?" 

"I will make sure I make it." 

"Good because she is highly recommended by one of the girls in my class, her name is Dr. Heather Masefield." 

"Heather Masefield." He repeated her name and stood in front of the door. 

"Yes, do you know her?" they way he was looking was like her heard something bad about her. 

"No, are you sure you don't want to look around for other doctors before we settle on one?" 

"Look around Jackson, it's not like were shopping for clothes, this is a doctor to birth our child. Why are you questioning this?" 

"I'm not, I just want what's best for my family." He kissed my forehead and opened the front door. "Mother." He yelled as we stepped in the foyer.