Chapter 4

Jackson jumped out the car before his driver came to a stop. The whole car ride he was thinking the worse. Something was wrong with Kendal the sound of her voice scared him. Scanning the room he found her sitting on some stair with another girl hugging her. "Kendal" he called her name squatting in front of them. 

"Jackson, when did you get her?" she threw her arms around his neck. 

he stood up holding her close to his chest. He was right something was wrong. she wasn't drunk, she didn't smell like alcohol. "What happened? " he questioned feeling anger build in him. 

"I don't know. I caught her going upstairs with James and brought her back down. I know my friend and she wouldn't do that." Brittany took a napkin and wiped sweat off Kendal's forehead. 

"Kendal look at me. Baby Doll look at me." he placed his hands on both sides of her face. 

"You are so sexy." Kendal said laying her head on his chest. "Brittany isn't Jackson sexy. and he smells so good." She smiled at him and he smiled back. 

"Kendal please stay focused. "Brittany begged her. "Did you have anything to eat or drink?" 

"A Pepsi. Why is it so hot in here?" she began tugging at her clothes. 

"Who gave you the Pepsi?" Jackson held her hands. 

"James." she giggled "Dance with me Jackson." she started jumping around. 

Jackson clenched his jaw scanning the room. someone had drugged her and he was going to find him. "Point out James. " he told Brittany.  

"Over there playing pool with the blue and white striped shirt." She pointed towards a group of guys. "Jackson what are you gonna do?" He had a derange look on his face. 

"You and Kendal go out side, my drivers waiting." he kept his eyes on James. Making sure they were out the door, he walked over to the group of guys playing pool. "Yo my nigga, is you James?" He stood next him waiting for his reply.

"Who wants to know ?" James replied holding the pool stick in front of him.

Taking off his suite jacket he laid it on the pool table. "What you put in Kendal's drink?"

"I ain't put shit in her drink." James looked around the room for Kendal.

"Ima ask you one more time." He rolled his shirt sleeves up his arm.

"Fuck you and fuck her." James tried to swing the pool stick but Jackson moved out of the way. Hitting James in the stomach causing him to hunched over.  Jackson grabbed the colar on Jame's shirt and punched him in the nose. Blood started running down his face. "One last time." Jackson punched him in the nose again  "What did you put in Kendal's drink?"

"Okay just please stop hitting me." James begged holding his nose. "Ecstasy."

Releasing him Jackson kicked him in the ribs, grabbed his suite jacket and walked out of the Alpha House.

Brittany stood outside of the car waiting with her arms crossed. "What happened in there?" She asked Jackson when he got to the car.

"I handled it." He peeked inside the car. Kendal had passed out. He could only imagine what James would have done to her. Just that thought made him want to go back into that house.

"Did he say what he gave her?" Brittany wanted answer's

"He gave her Ecstasy."

"I knew it. When i saw them going upstairs i knew something was wrong. Kendal would'nt do that. She's to cautious especially after David. That's why i brought her ass right back down. She just kept crying call Jackson. That mother fucker"

Brittany kept talking but all Jackson could hear over and over in his head was " She's to cautious especially after David." Who was David and what did he do to her. "If it's ok with you. I wanna take Kendal home with me? I don't wanna leave her like this."

"I don't know. Look what just happened. Why should i trust you?"

"Cause Kendal trusted me that's why she called."

"Give me your Drivers License." Brittany held out her hand. Not wanting to argue, he pulled out his wallet and handed her his Drivers License. "See my names Jackson Mercer. That's my address."

Putting his id in her bra she leaned in the car and kissed Kendal on the head."You get this back, when i get her back. Tell her to call me when she wakes up." Brittany walked away and got in her car.

Letting out a deep breath Jackson got in and pulled Kendal onto his lap. He wanted to hear her breathing. "Jackson." She moaned

"Yea Baby Doll." he Wrapped his arms tither around her waist.

"I knew you would rescue me."

"I'll always rescue you." He kissed the top of her head. "Malcom take us home please."  

***********Was Brittany wrong for letting her friend go home with a stranger? What do you think about Jackson beating James ass? please, Please Vote and Comment I really want to know what you think***************