Chapter 11: Emotional Rollercoaster

5/28/2014

                                           Chapter 11: Emotional Roller coaster

Kendal:

"Its about time you brought your ass home Bitch." Brittany hugged me as soon as i opened the front door. Jackson had to go into the office early this morning and i have class this afternoon so he brought me home early. It felt like forever since i saw my best friend. 

"Someone's walking funny." She pushed me. 

"Shut up." I laughed cause it was true, we went another round this morning. I swear that man has a lot of stamina, i beg for air, but enjoy the passion we have. 

"So, what's been going on?" She pulled me over to the couch and plopped down.

"Nothing much just been hanging out with Jackson."

"What do y'all be doing? Does he take you to nice places?"

I thought about her questions, we never do go anywhere, just to his house. What kind of relationship am I in if all we do is have sex when we see each other? I sat there looking stupid trying to find an answer to give my best friend, the only answer i had was i am Jackson's booty call. Sure he tells me he loves me but, now i feel like his secret. 

"Earth to Kendal."  Britt snapped her fingers in my face. 

"Sorry Britt i'm just really tired." I got up and made my way to my room, i really needed to clean it and my laundry was over flowing the basket.  I started with making my bed and than poured my clothes on the floor to separate them.

"Am i really his booty call?" I asked myself again trying to come up with a good answer. I know nothing about his family, he doesn't talk about his work day. We never go anywhere together and all he wants to do is have sex, i'm so stupid. 

Jackson: 

I wrapped up my meetings for the day and called Marcy in my office. I can't have her calling me and flipping out like she did last night, especially with Kendal around. I'm trying to be good, i'm trying to stay faithful to Kendal but Marcy in these red heels is making it hard for me to. Think with your heart and not with your dick, I told myself when she entered my office and closed the door behind her.

"You wanted to see me?"

"Sit." I pointed to the chair on the opposite side of me. "Last night Barbie Doll you must've had an out of body experience calling me like that." 

"Daddy i'm so horny, it's been a long time since you've touched me."  She stood from her seat and walked around my desk, lifting up her skirt she brought her knee up and rested it on the arm of my chair. "Please touch me." She begged,

I had two choices: One, i could push her off of me and go home to Kendal. Two, Find a way to please her that didn't involve my dick, to keep her quiet and satisfied. Licking two fingers i moved her panties to the side and slid them in her wet spot. She bit her bottom lip and moaned my name they way I liked her too. I had trained Marcy to be everything i wanted in a sex partner. She did it anyway i wanted her to. She said all the things i wanted to hear and played whatever game i wanted her too play. She is my freak in the bed and i enjoyed every moment of it. That is until i meet Kendal, after making love to the women of your dreams, who wants to go back to just fucking some horny fen? I kept saying this is wrong, this is wrong. In my head i almost didn't feel Marcy cumming on my fingers. She sat on me panting with a smile on her face and i was feeling disgusted with myself, I tapped her ass signaling for her to get up but she remained still. 'Come on Marcy get up." 

"I want some more." She went for my belt but, i stopped her. 

"Not right now."

"When?"

I pushed her off and got up, i don't need this shit. "Don't question me, just go." I pointed to the door and headed for my private bathroom, Kendal would leave me if she found out about that. I turned on the shower and got inside. Marcy had left juices on my pants, thank God i had another suite here, i never took the ones i had Kendal dry clean home.  I got out towel dried and change quickly so i could be on time to pick Kendall up from school.

Kendal:    

I had agreed to meet David in the library since class was cancelled. I decided to not tell Jackson about David being my partner, I knew he would throw a fit. Even if I tell him it's for class he's still not going to understand. After hearing what he did to James for drugging me, I was scared for David.  We just needed to get as much done today so we can finish it up.

"Guess who?" David covered my eyes with his hands.

"Hi David." He was being playful.

"I'm glad you decided to meet,  I haven't seen you at the house."

"Yea I've been busy, we should get started.  I think we should study ways to improve White blood cells,  what do you think? "

"Sounds good to me. " He kept starring at me

"We can collect information email me your part and i can write the paper." I wanted to spend as little time with him as a can.

"You don't want to be around me do you?"

"It's just weird."

"I promise I will try my best to make it less weird." He smiled and for some reason I smiled back. This was the David that made me happy, I missed him.

Walking outside I saw Jackson's car, immediately I raced over to it knowing David was coming out of the building as well. 

"Hey Baby Doll. " Jackson leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Hey how was your day? " I didn't get an answer, someone tapped on the car Window. Rolling it down David stuck his head inside, I looked over at Jackson and he gripped the steering wheel. "Shit." I said to myself.

"Kendal you forgot your book when we were studying. " David glared at Jackson.

I thanked him and tried not to look at Jackson, but all he said was one word and I got nervous.

"Explain. "

*** Remember to vote and comment. I know some of you probably hate Jackson right now! Still tell me what you think about the chapter?***

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey