Chapter 14

8/31/2014

                                              Chapter 14: Emotional Roller Coaster 

                                                                  Not Yet Edited 

Kendal:

Before i had a chance to get my pants on Jackson grabbed them from me and stood in front of the door leading out of the bedroom, did he seriously think i would go out there half naked. He was still holding the box of condom's that were missing one out of the box, the very box that Brittany had given me for Jackson and i to use. I told myself not to cry not to show him my weakness, so instead i held my head up high as we had a stare down between us.

"I'm waiting for my answer?" Jackson tossed the box on the bed.

"You being stupid, give me my pants." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Don't call me stupid." He yelled

 "Your being stupid." I yelled back.

"I'm being stupid?" He nodded his head and started pacing the small room. "I haven't seen my girl in some days and when i finally do, she gives me an open box of condoms that's missing one. But that's not even the big issue here. Why do you even have condoms, we don't use them."

I just stayed quiet and watched him have a conversation with himself. I thought about telling him about Brittany giving them to me but than I decided to keep my mouth shut. I really wanted to hear where this nigga was going with this, and than i'm gonna shut him down. 

"Are you fucking somebody else?" He walked closer to me. "Tell me who he is Kendal." He had a smirk on his face like he just found out my secret. "Tell me who else is in my home." 

"Do you really think I am cheating on you?" What the fuck? 

He sat down on the bed and pulled me so I was standing in between his legs. He took a moment before he finally blew out some air and answered me. "No."

"Brittany gave them to me, they belonged to her, she took one out for herself. All you had to do was ask me, instead of accusing me of doing something i would never do to you." 

He rested his forehead against my stomach in relief. I stood waiting for my apology but he sure was taking his sweet time giving it. "Baby Doll i'm sorry, i don't know what i was thinking." He moved his hands around my waist and squeezed my butt. "I'm so sorry Baby." He pressed his lips to my underwear and kissed my cat, i felt his tongue apply pressure to the light fabric stopping him. I moved out of his hold, i was no longer in the mood. Grabbing my pants i pulled them on and left the room Leaving Jackson sitting on the bed with a hard on.

After the plane landed we rode in the limo to the hotel Phantasiae, i guess i shoudn't have been surprised that he owned this Hotel too.  Walking in were greeted by another young lady dress in a tight shirt with her hair pulled up in a bun, i guess this must be the style. 

"Welcome home, Mr. Mercer." She greeted him sliding him some mail.

"Thank you Tanese, please let me know when my guest have arrived for my meeting. Have my bags brought up to my apartment."

"Oh i will, and please let me know if you need anything." She licked her lips and played with her necklace. I stood watching the exchanged between them and noticed never once did he introduce me, making me feel stupid. We got on the elevator with another couple and the man looked over at Jackson and called his  name, Jackson turned to shake his hand.