Chapter 2

Photo of Mr. Jackson Mercer (Yum, Yum) 

Kendal had already been at work for five hours when he walked in carrying two Business suites that already looked clean. She tried not two smile as she wrote his name on the ticket. "How are you today Mr. Mercer?" She tried to sound professional.

"Call me Jackson and I am doing good." He licked his lips and starred into her eyes. She was just as Beautiful today as she was yesterday. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, she had on a pair of skinny jeans and a blue t-shirt that stopped above her navel. Something so simple made her look sexy as hell. 

"How are you today?"  

"I'm good. I'll be even better in ten minutes" she smiled.  

"And why is that?" He had to ask.  

"I go to break. " She finished his ticket and handed it to him. "These will be ready on Monday."  

Not wanting this to end he said the first worlds that came to his mind. "Can I take you to lunch?" 

She played with the pen in her hand like she was thinking about his question. "Omg did he just ask me out?" she thought to herself.

"Yes." Grabbing her purse she yelled that she was going on break. He led her to the passenger side to his all white Audi R8. Closing the door he walked around the car with a smile on his face. Just the thought of sitting next to her was getting him excited. He got in and started the engine, his buddy began to raise. This is gonna be harder than he thought.

All ride he kept taking small glance's at Kendal as she gave directions to her favorite spot. He bit his bottom lip as he watched the seat belt rest against her breast. He wished it was his hand cupping and squeezing them. "Are you sure this is where you a want to eat?" He asked pulling up to a taco truck.

"What you scared?" She asked unbuckling her seat belt.

"I'm never scared." He got out, came around and opened the car door for her.  

"Hey Kendal." The man yelled from the truck. 

"Hi Jorge." She walked up to the counter.  

"Special Friend? he pointed at Jackson.  

"Um not sure yet." She eyed Jackson. "two steak burritos please." she ordered and walked away.  

Jackson paid for their food and sat next to Kendal at a pick nick table.  

"So I'm not special Hun?"he asked 

"I didn't say that." She took a bite. 

"So I am?" He started picking at his food.

"I didn't say that either." Folding his burrito back Kendal picked it up and held it to his mouth. "Stop playing with your food and take a bite."

He had heard of stories about food off of trucks. Closing his eyes e bit down and tasted the best burrito he ever had. "Um" he moaned taking a second bite. "This is good." 

"See it doesn't hurt to try new things."

"Your right, it doesn't." it was like she knew what he was thinking, cause all of this was new to him. He never had a girlfriend, he never went on dates. He just got what he wanted and left. To him thier was no such thing as a serious relationship and as long as the women knew it, he was fine.

"Jackson, do you have a girlfriend?" Kendal broke his train of thought.

"No, what made you ask that?"

"Look at you. Your smart and handsome. Why are you Single?"

"I should be asking your sexy self that question." He laughed taking his last bite.

"Up until 3 months ago i was seeing someone but it didn't work out." She looked down at her food "Your turn?"

 "Haven't had the time to find the wright women." They sat in silence looking at each other. She loved the way she felt around him.

"So what brings you here cause those suites still had the tags on them." she caught him off guard. He was caught his plan back fired. "You want the truth?" he asked. 

"No I want you to lie to me." She took a sip of her drink and Jackson watched her lips.  

"I wanted to see you again and this was the only way I knew how." The way he looked at her gave her butterflies.  

"That's funny because I wanted to see you too." he let out a sigh of relief.

They sat and talked for a little while longer before Kendal realized she was past her lunch. Pulling into the parking lot Jackson got out and opened the door for her. "So would it be alright if i called you." He had a boyish smile on his face.

"Give me your hand." She took her pen and wrote her phone number on his palm. "Thanks for lunch." She kissed his cheek and walked into the building. With his hand still opened he stood froze thinking about her soft lips against his skin. "I think i'm in love." He smiled. 

**** Please Vote and Comment I would really really appreciate it. This if my first time thank you.****