Chapter 3

Photo of Kendal: Tell me what you think? 

It had been two weeks since Kendal last saw Jackson, she was off when his Secretary had came to pick up his suites. But every night Jackson made sure he called to check on her.

"So when did you get back?" for some reason she was missing him.

"About an hour ago." he leaned back in his office chair rubbing his eyes. He was tired but he needed to hear her voice.

"How were your meetings?" she was running around her bedroom pulling out clothes.

"They were what I expected them to be. If things go well we will be building in Baltimore. Are you busy? how about getting dinner with me?"

"I wish we would have talked two hour ago before I promised Brittany I would go to this party at the Alpha house with her. But, can we get together tomorrow?"

"I'll call you, be careful."

"Who were you talking to" Brittany layed across Kendal's bed

"Jackson and get off my clothes. " Kendal rolled Brittany onto the floor.

"Y'all talk like all day everyday. when y'all gonna hook up?"

"When I'm ready. that's when." Kendal threw a pillow at her.

"That'll be never. Not every guy is David." Brittany picked up a shirt and tried it on.

"I know but, i'm not getting played again. That shit hurt, This time i'll have to be more careful on who i give my heart to. Now with that said hurry up and get dress I'm ready to go party." Brittany cranked up the music and started dancing around the room.

After finally getting dressed they walked into the party that was off the chain. Music was blasting people were dancing some were making out both and off the dance floor. ."I see Qwaum, Ima go holler at him." Brittany yelled leaving Kendal to dance alone. she waived at some familiar faces and hug friends. "Are you thirsty?" James her lab partner held out a cup to her.

"No thank you, I don't drink."

"I know this is a Pepsi. We had this conversation before at the last party."

"Thank you for remembering."she took the cup and took a sip. 

"So um where's Justin? " James scanned the room for him. 

"Away game their not coming back until tomorrow. " she took another sip. 

"well I'm glad you came. I really wanted to see you tonight. Your looking good Kendal. " He licked his lips while sizing her up and down. "How about you finish that so we Can dance" he suggested and she did. 

Tossing the cup to the side she took a step and the room was starting to spin and all she could feel was a need to have fun. Throwing her hands up in the air Kendal pulled James onto the floor and began to dance.

Running his hands down his face Jackson let out a deep breath and started back working. Man he wanted to spend time with Kendal but tomorrow she was all his. Closing his eyes he could see her smile. Feel the touch of her lips and smell her perfume. "Working late? " Marcy stood in the door frame hair pinned up just the way he liked it.

"Everyone's gone home but us. Are we working late? she shut the door and locked it behind her. Jackson knew he should have stopped her but she was taking off her clothes while walking towards him. "Daddy it's been a long time." she straddled him wearing his favorite color, red. Through him she had mastered this art of seduction. Without thinking he grabbed a hand full of her ass and pulled her closer to him.

"Lean back."he grabbed her hair tilting her head back. she always tries to kiss him but this was how he avoided it. He sucked on her neck hearing a moan escape her lips.

"I want you to fuck me hard." she slid off his lap and unbuttoned his pants.

"Did you miss this Daddy?" She asked before taking him in her mouth.

"Shit." Jackson moaned holding her head steady. Slowly bouncing her head up and down he felt himself starting to come. it had been some days since he had sex and Marcy was just on time.

"Lay on the floor and spread your legs" he ordered her. Without hesitation Marcy leaned back and brought her legs into the air. Sliding on the condom Jackson knelled before her teasing her clitirist with the tip of his dick. "Beg me"

"Please Daddy" she wrapped her legs around his waist trying to push him in. Just as Jackson was about to answer her plea his cell phone rung. Looking at the clock it read 1:43am. "Who the fuck is calling so late." he got up off the floor to grab his cell phone. Without looking at the caller id "Get dress." he ordered Marcy and went into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Hello" he tried to sound asleep.

Jackson. her speech was slurred and she sounded like she was crying. "Can you help me please, somethings wrong with me."

"Kendal. Baby what's wrong?"

*********** So what do you guys think of Jackson messing around with Marcy again? Where you shocked Kendal called him?  Please, Please Vote and Comment I really want to know what you think***************