20, Scar

I love this animatic :3
-Ezy : A/N
————————————————
Scar POV

I yawn as I slip into my hero suit on. 'Gosh I'm already so tired how am I gonna protect Cuteguy' I think slinging on my bow and quiver.  I yawn again as I flip on my radio and sending a message to Cub. I quickly climb a latter to the roof and start jumping from one to the other. I hear Cub in my earpiece saying 'Hey HG.' I respond while I'm running with a "Hey Cub making my way to my usual spot." I arrive and sit slightly out of breath even though I train a bunch I can get a bit worn out. "Cub I'm h-." I get cut off by a bullet wizzing by my head. I grab my quiver out in instinct snapping around fast.

I turn to see a figure in the distance with a sniper in hand. They quickly stand up and talk to another figure and they both run away. 'What was that about, they should of hit me if they wanted to...' I sigh. Then a crackly and I hear Cub say "Hey you good?" "Maybe but I was just given a warning shot by my ear from a sniper, but they seem to be moving away and I don't got any description." I supply cautiously looking around guard up.

"Interesting, check the bullet if you can find it." I hear Cub. I nod but realize I'm on a call so I say 'okay'. I jump to the floor crossing the street looking around the sidewalk for the small bullet. (Imagine he somehow finds it it's wattpad logic! -Ezy : A/N) I find the bullet stuck into the ground, it wasn't a bullet but a dart vile still full. I turn my com on and report to Cub. "Cub, found the bullet turns out it was a dart the vile is still intact as well as the liquid should I deliver it to you?"

I hear Cubs affirmative and get up carful grabbing the dart and taking it back carful to Cubs base of operations. "Here Cub I'll go back to patrolling." I sty starting to walk out after placing the thing down. "Be careful and don't get kidnapped." He says as I walk off to get back to the patrol. I quickly speed up realizing that Cuteguy probably it their now! 'I'm so late oh noooo!!!!' I internally scream as I run at full speed to the usual meeting spot.
——————————————————
Mahahahhahaha I'm kinda back also I'm bored and got into Boat boys and stuff so a sequal or side book to this will be coming out it is not book two I already have a plan for that... But still this is just from another ship perspective and these will overlap and are in the same universe!!!

-Ezy : A/N