46, Scar

Scar POV

Eventually English class ends, it was boring but I paid attention. After class I went to my locker got all my things for Art then went to find Grian. "Hey, G!" I say skipping up to him. "Oh hey Scar I was just about to go to Art." Grian says turning to me. "Yup me too wanna walk together?" I ask. "Sure now come on we don't want to be late!" Grian says tugging on my wrist as he grabs it. I feel myself blush but ignore it and follow him to Art class. We enter and sit in our seats. The teacher explains how we are going to study art and not just make it blah blah. Then suddenly.

"Large villain attack lockdown for real!" The intercom says and alarms blare. I run out of the room and try to get through the door before they get locked I do and I quickly run to Cubs lab noticing above me was Grian?!? Why was he out of school?!?' I shake my head focusing on running. I arrive and quickly run in Cub there with my suit out saying. "The villain is in a nearby forest it seems to be Love with the neaklace that Cuteguy mentioned. Go I'll tell you where to go through radio." I nod and run off suit on with weapons attached. I hear Cub directing me and I run there once I get to the forest it quite and I slowly and quietly move around. Suddenly a bullet flys past me through the trees. I freeze saying "who's there." "It's a vigilante or something I'm here to help you are Hotguy I assume." The voice says.

"Yes are you alone?" I ask grabbing out my bow. "Put your bow down I don't want to shot it and destroy it. Anyway for now I am other wise there is a lul in activity." The voice says suddenly I see a flash of white behind me. "Oh wow Joelio you got quite the person here." Says a white hair person I recognized, 'Etho?!?' "Eefooo! Don't expose our identities!!" I hear the voice in the trees say. I realize who the voice is 'Joel why are they here?!?' I shake the thought off  and say "Well let's get into position who's going where?" I ask. "I'm on the ground I have sword and knifes Joelio is up in the skys he has a sniper ands you can also go up with your bow and Cuteguy can be the distraction." Etho explains like he thought this out. I nod and tap my radio telling Cuteguy and Cub the plan.

——————————————————
Heheeehheheheehheeh more prolonging angst guys let's go! Guys you know Plumere I figured out he has a botty. >v<

-Ezy : A/N

-Ezy : A/N