First Day

This was it, it was your first day of senior of year in high school.
Sure you had been to high school before, but this year just felt different for you.
You texted your 3 friends, Jade, Bree, and Megan.
You: where the hell are you guys?
Bree: On my way!
Jade: almost there.
Meg: I'm coming!
Here you go, you knew this year was going to be an adventure like a crazy roller coaster. Your heart was beating out of your chest as Bree's car pulled up with Jade in Meg in the back seat.
So you got in the passenger seat.

You guys pull up to the school and Bree takes a parking spot.
You guys where no where near popular, no. You where kind of in the middle. There where these group of 4 girls. They where the queens of the school. They where your typical slut bag bitches. But when you know them as long as we have, they are so much more than that.
The where 4 demons already on there way to hell.
And the best part was that they hated your guts. You guys all compete with each other, of course you win, most of the time,
But there was someone that really got under your skin out of the group of skanks.
Mariah.
She was the worst out of all of them, you even hated to think about her name. She was a complete monster to you.

While you and your friends where walking through the halls, you see these group of 9 boys.
They are definitely new.
And holy shit they where hot. You almost fell over while you where walking but luckily you didn't.
Then that bitch opened her dumb ass mouth.
"Don't even think about it bitch, the blonde one is mine." As she made her way over too the boy with the lip ring.
She tried to kiss him but failed, he moved out of the way just in time for her to slam her head against the locker door and fell to the floor.
You couldn't help yourself.
You burst out with laughter and so does everyone else.
You where crying with laughter at this point.
You saw Mariah coming by you and you said.
"I think he's a keeper!"
She gave you a mean look and walked away. You looked over towards the boys direction and they where all staring at you.
But you weren't interested in the blonde one, you liked the boy wearing the bandana with long hair, you wondered what his name was.
You got your books out of the locker and then the bell rang signaling every one to go to class.

Your first period was home ec.
You don't know why but you really liked home ec.
But there was one thing that bothered you about the class.
One of Mariahs skanks was in there.
She would constantly bother you.
But this class period you have had enough.
You raised your hand.
"Ms.Brady, Macy is bothering me, can I please change seats?"
You asks.
"Of course, Macy, see me after class." She said.
You smirk to yourself and get up and move to an empty seat in the back.
And finally, get some work done.

You had gotten through 3 periods and finally it was lunch. You, Bree, Jade, and Megan all meet up and go into the lunch room together.
You then see the same boys again.
This time, they where all staring at you and your friends. You guys see a empty table right next to them and sit there.
"Um bitch, what do you think your doing, we are sitting here." You hear Mariah say.
"I'm pretty sure you don't own the seat fat ass." Bree says to here.
"Well right now I do." Mariah says and goes over to Bree and dumps her entire tray all over her head and then pours her bottle of water all over her.
She did not just do that to your best friend.
"YOU KNOW WHAT MARIAH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A BITCH TO PEOPLE WHENEVER THEY NEVER DID ANYTHING TO DO! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY NO ONE LIKES YOUR UGLY FAT SLUT BAG ASS!" You scream at her.
"What are you talking about everyone in the whole school loves me?" She says.
"THATS ONLY BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
A BACK STABBING MEAN BITCH! LOOK AROUND MARIAH! NOW EVERYONE HATES YOU!"
Then Bree runs out of the cafeteria in tears, she's sopping wet and covered in food. You race after her just in time to see Jade punch Mariah in the face and she falls to the floor.
You run down the hall ways yelling Bree's name.
Then you knew where she was, in the bathroom.
You run down the hallway and into the bathroom.
"Bree?!?" You yell.
"Who's there?" It was Bree sobbing in a bathroom stall.
"Bree it's okay, just ignore them, they are jealous of you, and how much of an amazing person you are." You say to her.
"Really?" She says.
"Yeah, and if it makes you feel any better, Jade punched Mariah in the face for you." You say to her.
You hear her open the bathroom stall.
"Are you freaking serious?" She says with a smile on her face.
"Yes, now c'mon, let's go home." You tell her.
"But what about the rest of school?" She ask.
"We're seniors, we can basically leave school whenever we want."
You two go to find Megan and Jade.
When you hear Megan screaming down the hallway.
"BREE! Y/N! JADE BROKE MARIAHS NOSE WHEN SHE PUNCHED HER!!!!!" She seemed really happy.
"SERIOUSLY?!?" Bree said.
"YES!" She replied.
Then you hear foot steps coming down the hallway.
It was Jade, but then it was those 9 boys that you saw this morning.
When Jade got close to you guys she said, "what the hell are you guys staring at?" You all just point.
Jade turns around to see all of the boys.
"Hey! Fuck off what the hell!" She yells at them.
"Ok we will but nice punch." Says the boy with the reddish blackish hair, he must've dyed it.
"Yeah and I'll do the same too you if you don't fuck off." She said with a stern look. Then all turned around and walked away.
"Dang, a little harsh Jade?" You said.
"I know, I'm just not in the mood for boys right now."
You all laughed as you walked down the hallway.
Today was not too bad.
(Hi everyone I hope your enjoying the story so far! I enjoy writing it, I'll probably update soon so be ready! Ok bye, love you guys!🐯)