Broken

Today was Monday, and after a very eventful weekend, you had to go and sit back down and listen to a teacher yap and something that you may never need in life.
But that's what school is, some things you need to know and some things that don't matter, but the teacher still has to teach them.

You, Bree, Meg, and Jade all rode to school today.
While you where in the car Bree asked.
"Y/n, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just don't know what's wrong with Ashton."

"He'll get over it, okay, Ash will come and say sorry to you and you guys will be best friends again I promise."
You all finally got to school and see Mariah practically waiting on you to get here. Giving you all the death glare, with her little bandaged nose thinking she was still prettier and on top of everyone else. Bitch.
"Hey sluts, welcome back." She said.

"When are you gonna leave us the hell alone Mariah?" Meg asked.

"When all of the boys are mine, so back off." She said.

"Wow you are something else, but good luck with that, but if you excuse me I have to get too class." You say and push her out of the way.
You walk into the school and see all of the boys and they all wave at you, but there was some one missing. Where's Ashton?
"Hey guys, where's Ashton at?" You ask all of them.

"He said he wasn't feeling good, and didn't want to come to school." Luke said.
"Oh, okay, see you guys around." You say and walk away to your locker.

After 3 classes it was time for lunch.
You meet up with a Bree Meg and Jade and you guys walk into the cafeteria.
Then you see it.
You see Ashton making out with Mariah.
You felt like your heart dropped and you could barely stand up.
You couldn't believe it.
"Y/n, what's wro-...." Then Bree sees it.
"Oh my god, y/n it's okay come here lets go to the bathroom." She says
You and all your friends go into the bathroom.
You felt like all of your happiness was being taken out of you at once, your whole body was shaking, and you where trying so hard to hold in all the tears, but you couldn't, that was it.
You screamed and kicked the wall and cried and punched at the wall, you couldn't keep being strong.
That broke you.. You where done.
Bree had to hold you back from hurting yourself and Meg and Jade tried to calm you down.
You have had anxiety since you where 8 years old and right now you where having the worst panics attack of your life.
"Guys we have to take her home, she can't stay here like this, she needs a doctor look at her."
Meg says.
You where kicking at anything possible and you where screaming but Bree had her hand over your mouth.
As soon as they got you calmed down enough you guys went out in the hallway and saw all of the boys outside of the girls bathroom, even ashton but Mariah was by his side.
You where starting to breathe heavy again.
"GUYS GO PUT Y/N IN THE CAR ILL TALK TO THEM!" Bree said.
Jade and Meg got you into the car where you where free to kick and scream as loud as you wanted.
"Guys, look, y/n is having the worst panick attack of her life right now, she's broken, I hope your fucking happy Mariah, this was all you wanted right, and you had to use the person she loved the most to do that, well guess what, you win, I'm done with your bullshit. You can have all the boys you want, I just don't know how this is ever going to help you..and Ashton, y/n has never told anyone this except for me, but she told me, that's she's in love with you, and you do this to her, your a bunch of sorry people to make people feel like shit just for your happiness."
And with that Bree walked out of the school and too the car and drove us home.
After a couple of hours the girls finally got you to calm down and they decided that they where gonna stay with you the rest of the day and not go to school tomorrow, you couldn't, you weren't sure if you could ever go to school again after what you saw today.
After watching Netflix for the rest of the day, you all finally fell asleep. You where so glad to have these 3 girls with you, they where your life savers.
(THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG TIME BUT IM SORRY I PLAY SOCCER AND I LIKE REALLY LOVE TO PLAY ITS LIKE MY SECOND LIFE LOL MY SECOND LIFE HAHAHA ANYWAYS BYE HUGS AND KISSED I LOVE YOU!)