Back to School✏️

You wake up next to a sleeping Ashton as your alarm clock goes off.
You get out of bed and wake Ashton up with a kiss on his cheek so he can drive you to your house to get ready for school.

When you get home you jump in the shower.
After you where done you pick out what your going to wear:
Outfit:
Black vans
Black skinny jeans ripped at the knees
White tank top with a red flannel over it.
Hair:
Your hair was sort of like a brown/ blonde color so you curled it.
While the curls hang down to your hips.
Makeup:
Little concealer
Mascara and eyeliner
You look in the mirror one last time and go downstairs to eat your breakfast.
When you where done you grab your car keys and your backpack and head to school.

When you get there you see all your friends hanging out with all the boys including ashton
This is gonna be interesting.
Your friends hadn't seen you in a long time.
So you casually walk up to Jade and say
"Hey everyone."

They all turn around.
"OH MY GOD Y/N YOUR BACK OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!" Says bree while all of your other friends where freaking out.
You see Ashton standing next to Meg and your mind traces back to every thing that happened last night.
You smile at him, he smirks back.
After you where done hugging the rest of your friends you head inside the school and try to remember which locker was yours, luckily Ashton remembers and guides you too it.
"So y/n, how was it last night?" He says to you while smirking.

"Amazing Ash." You say and kiss him on the cheek as the bell rang signaling every one to go to there first period.
"See you around babe, love you." Ashton says.

"I love you too ash, bye."

You walk into your first period home ec.
You see one of Mariahs friend.
She turns around to see you standing there and you can tell she was in complete shock.
She mouths "what the hell?"

"I thought we got rid of you bitch?" She says.
You reply with a, "why, did you miss me?" And head to the back of the room to your seat.
You finally made it through 1st period.
And second.
And finally 3rd
And then it was lunch time.
You meet up with Jade Bree and Meg where you usually do everyday when you go to lunch.
"Hey guys, where's Mariah?" You ask them.

"You haven't seen her? That's weird." Meg says.

"Don't worry about her anyways, now that the whole school knows who she really is, she's scared to show her face but she's still here." Jade says.

You reply with an "oh."
After you guys got your lunch you sit down at your table and soon all of the boys join you. Ashton sits across from you.
"Hey y/n you know what's coming up soon?" Bree says.

"No what?" You reply.

"Soccer tryouts! We played on the team last year and where doing it again!" Bree says.
You've always been a really good soccer player, you where a great striker. So of course you where gonna try out.
(Where my soccer girls at can I get a whoop whoop! Lol jk I'm dumb)
"Wait you guys play soccer?" All of the 9 boys say at the same exact time.

"Yeah, you guys should try out for the boys team." You say, you already knew they where all good at soccer and they would make the team.
"Okay sounds good." Niall says.

After lunch you head back to your locker and get your math book for 4th period.
The worst period of your life, you hated math but luckily you managed to make it through it.
Your 5th period was civics class even though it was boring you still had all of your friends in there.
Let's just say that you and Jade could not stop laughing the entire class.
With only 2 minutes of school left Bree picked up her book, and yelled
"MILEY WHATS GOOD!" And threw it at Megan.
(Guys you should know me by now I had to put that in my book somewhere.)
And just as the teacher was about to yell her head off at Bree. The bell rang and you all ran outside of the classroom and you where soon outside of the school, where all of you could laugh as hard as you want.
"Oh my god Bree, I cant believe you just did that." Said Michael while dying of laughter.
After all of you where done having your little laugh attack you told your friends that you had a lot of homework, which you did and that you had to head home.
Let's just say you stayed up until 10:30 that night just to finish your
calculus homework.