Theme Parks✨

You woke up on Bree's bed since you, Jade, and Meg slept over at her house.
You got up to go and take a shower, once you where out you had already gotten your clothes from your house and you brought them to Bree's last night.
You put them on.
Everyone else was sleeping so you decided to make them breakfast.

After all of you where ready Jade called the boys and asked them where they where at.

When Jade got off the phone, you guys got in the jeep and started heading for the theme park.

You met up with all the boys, but this time, Ashton was looking at you differently, with a look of anger and disgust. You wondered what happened.
The first ride you went on was a roller coaster, and you sat next to Harry. (I'm sorry but goals.)
You looked over to see Ashton still looking at you the same way.
You got his attention and mouthed to him "what's wrong." And you mouths "none of your buisness."
Why was he being so mean too?
Ashton was always nice too you.
When you guys went to go get some lunch in the theme park and found a table. You went up to Ashton and asked him why he was being so mean too you.
"Mariah told me about you, I know what you do to all boys that you date, your such a slut." He says back to you and gives you a disgusted look.
"What are you talking about?" You asked.
"You know what y/n just go away, if your trying to have sex with me and leave me its not working okay you ugly whore?" Ash said.
That hurt. Your heart dropped. What could Mariah say so bad too make Ashton hate you that much.
"You know what Ash, I thought you where smart enough to not believe anything Mariah says about me, but obviously your not, I've only had one boyfriend in my entire life, and I'm still a virgin, so just fuck off if your gonna treat me like this." You say and run into the nearest bathroom crying.
"Y/N WAIT!" You hear Bree say.
Your so glad she was always there for you. You ran into the bathroom with tears streaming down your face.
Bree was right behind you, but before she could get too you, you locked yourself in a stall.
"I hate her Bree, I hate her so fucking much." You said sobbing.
"Y/n, she's a bitch and you know it, she has nothing else to do with her sorry ass life, so bully's us, I hate her too, but you have too stay strong for me." Bree says.
"You know Bree it was fine was she messed with me, but now she's convincing other people to hate me too, and that's crossing the line." You say.
"C'mon, who's stupid enough to believe that your a terrible person?" She says.
"Ashton."
"Well if Ashton is stupid enough to believe that demon, then he's not really your friend."
You unlock the door and hug Bree tightly. You where so glad she was there for you, or else, you would have never came out of the bathroom that day.
"Thanks Bree." You say.
"No problem, now get out there and have fun, and try to ignore Ashton."
"Okay."
You both walk out of the bathroom and sit back down at the table.

All throughout the day Ashton was still looking at you, but this time in a different way, a look of sorrow in his eyes, and it looked like he was going to burst out in tears any second. You had never seen him like that, you had always saw Ashton with a cute little smile on his face and his eyes filled with joy.
You all had been at the theme park pretty long now, and tomorrow you had school. So you all walked down the boardwalk, talking and looking at all of the beautiful lights of the theme park, the Ferris wheel was absolutely breathtaking.
When you all got to the car you hugged all of the boys, except for Ashton. Then remembered you had school tomorrow and dreaded the thought of sitting in a classroom listening to a teacher talk.
You and your friends hopped in the Jeep, you got your stuff from Bree's house and went home.
After a long day you finally crawled in bed, and cried yourself too sleep, wondering if Ashton would ever forgive you, or talk too you again.
(Hi everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter an leave comments saying what you liked about it and what I should improve on! I would really appreciate it! Okay Bye!🎡)