Mistakes

You wake up from the sun shining in your eyes from the cold jail cell window.
I did none of this, I don't deserve this.
You try to assure yourself. But you couldn't handle it, you wanted to cry but no tears came out, you where too afraid and if you cried the other inmates would think of you as weak, which your not. You had been through so much shit since senior year started and you wouldn't give up now, some one would get you out of here.
Just then all of the jail cells opened and over the intercome the man said
"Breakfast time, every one up!"
And with that you got up and you headed to the cafeteria.
You know this couldn't be much worse than school, being trapped in a jail cell like a classroom, going to lunch like at school, school and jail where like the same thing to you.

You sat alone at a table while all the other inmates where chatting with their friends.

"Hey who's this bitch?" You heard someone say.
You turn around to this girl who had some tattoos a nose peircing and short black hair.
"Probably fresh meat." Another girl with auburn hair said, while everyone laughed.
"So why are you in here anyways?"
The girl with black hair asked.

"I'm in here because I publicly assaulted some one and under age drinking." You say.

"Wow, nice." The girl said back.

"So what's your name?" You ask.

"My names Elli, what's yours?" She ask

"I'm y/n." You say.
The whole breakfast time you and Elli sat and talked about different things.
Then the intercome came on.
"EVERYONE PLEASE EXIT THE CAFETERIA VISITING HOURS ARE ABOUT TO START!"
The man yelled.
You headed to the visiting hours spot too see if any of your friends came too see you, but they didn't, instead you saw ashton.
"Ms.y/l/n, we have a visitor for you, please take a seat at the table.
You walk over too the table to see ashton looking at you with sorrow in his eyes.
"What the fuck do you want?" You say.

"Y/n I'm so sorry, I'll-" you cut him off
"Don't sorry my ass ashton I let you apologize so many times and you made the same mistake with Mariah, so the first time you apologized I let the whole situation go, but you continued to do it, so I'm letting you go, so bye." You say.

"Look y/n, I'm gonna get you out of here today, I promise."

After visiting hours where over you wondered if what ashton said about getting you out of here was true.