•Save Me From Myself•

Today you felt like you couldn't even move. You felt empty. You had never felt this before. Like all of the energy you had had been taken out of you in one night.

You knew what it was too.
You woke up with depression
You had never had depression before, so you didn't really know what it was like, but all you could do was lay in your bed until someone came to get you.
Jade walked into your room and asked if you wanted any breakfast.
"No, I'm fine." You say.

"Well y/n you have to eat, what's wrong?" She says concerned.
"I don't know, I just feel like I don't want to do anything anymore, I'm a hopeless person, I shouldn't be living right now."

"Of course you should be here, look no ones worthless, God put you on this earth because he knew that you where going to do something amazing one day, change the world, y/n you have to believe that your here for a purpose because everyone else is here for a reason, so there's no reason why you shouldn't be here and they can, now come downstairs and eat some breakfast." Jade said.
Wow, that really helped you, you really don't know what you would do if you didn't have your friends there to support you all the time.

After breakfast you guys all sat in the living room and talked for hours, looking up funny videos and laughing, they all tried there best to cheer you up, and it worked. They all made you so happy.
You checked the time.
3:00, school would be letting out right now if you where there.
An hour past until you hear a
knock on your door.
"I'll get it." Meg says.
She runs to go and get the door and she just stands there in shock when she sees who it is.
You go and check and see all of the boys standing there.
"Y/n, I need to talk to you, can we go upstairs." Ashton says.
Well you figured you got nothing else to lose so just hear him out.
"Yeah sure."

You and Ashton sat down on your bed and you could tell he had a lot to say.
Here it goes.
"Look y/n, I've never thought that I could get to lay my eyes on a person as beautiful as you.
Never in a million years. Your so perfect to me and I could keep going on and on about the things I love about you and your kind heart. Your such an amazing person even though I've only known you since the beginning of senior year, it's been the best 2 weeks of my life.
I'm sorry for being such an idiot and hurting you, and I know that you are broken, but I hope that I can fix you, and I will give it my all because I care about you that much, so please y/n I'm sorry, for everything. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I love you."
At this point you had tears streaming down your face. He loved you too.
"I love you too Ashton."
You said and hugged him tightly while crying tears of joy into his shoulder.
"Y/n? Will you be my girlfriend?"
Ashton said.
"Yes, ashton, a million times yes."
You both lock eyes, and lean in until his lips touch your own.
He kisses you slow and passionate.
"Thank you, for saving me." You tell him.
"I'll always be here, no matter what." He assured you.
You and Ashton continued to kiss, and he laid you down onto the bed, and got up too lock your door.
He then came back to you and took his shirt off, and slowly all you had on was your bra and underwear and all he had on was his skinny jeans.
He slowly kissed your neck as you let out moans.
You loved the way he treated you.
(Hi everyone, please comment what you think about this chapter and possibly vote, lol thanks, love you all and thanks for reading!
🌸☁️🌺🌿✨)