Trouble

You woke up too see Ashton staring at you.
"Ash where you watching me sleep?" You ask

"I can't help it your just so beautiful, and my head hurts." He says.

"Probably because you got drunk last night and almost had sex with Mariah and I had to stop you."
You say.

"Oh my god, y/n I'm so sorry, I didn't know what I was doing, please forgive me." Ash says.

"It's fine ash, let's go get you some medicine for your headache." You say while leading ashton downstairs.
Today was Sunday and you and Ash decided that you where gonna be lazy today and do nothing.
You and ash where about to turn on the tv to watch Netflix but you hear a knock at the door.
You where in shorts in a t shirt so you decided to just open it.
You open the door too see 2 cops standing beside Mariah, what is she doing here.
"Ma'am is this her?" Says one of the officers.
"Yep that's her." Mariah says.

"Wait what the hell is this? ASHTON!" You scream.

"Ma'am your under arrest for injuring this girl at a party last night and under age drinking."

"WHAT THE HELL MARIAH YOU WHERE DRINKING TOO!"
You scream.
"Wait officers what's going on?" Ashton asks.
"Your friend is under arrest for severe injuries to another person and under age drinking." The officer responds.

"Ashton help me please.." You say.

"Y/n I'll do everything I can too get you out I promise." He says.

"No he won't, bye bitch, come here Ashton." She says and starts kissing ash again, but this time he kissed back and wouldn't stop, he even closed the door behind him while I was being dragged to a cop car screaming and crying. Trying anything I can too get out of the police men's grip, but it was no use, I give up, they place me in the cop car while I stare blankly out of the police car until I get to jail.

Once they where done taking my mug shot I go to my jail cell.
I watch slowly as my cell closes making a loud noise, a noise you would never thought you would hear, a noise of regret, regretting Ashton, the party, everything. Regretting not taking your life.
You sit in your jail cell for hours, until all the lights shut off signaling too go to sleep, it was just you and your thoughts now.
You never thought you would end up in a situation quite as bad as this, but right now there is no possible way your life could get any worse.
Will all of your regretful thoughts, you lay on the cold bed and drift off too sleep.
(Hi everyone sorry I haven't updating in a while I've been busy between school and soccer so whenever I get home I just fall asleep because I'm so tired so that's why I'm updating today, love you guys🌺🌸🌞☁️)