Carry me Home to Your Love

"Just like the stars, we are under the same night sky, but separated by miles and miles." Those where the last words Ashton said to you before he left visiting hours, you were stilled locked in your jail cell, wondering if Ashton was ever going to get you out of here.

1 hour passed.
2 hours.
3 hours.
All you did was stare blankly at the clock.
Just then an officer came up to your cell.
"Ms.y/l/n?" He said

"Yeah, that's me." You respond.

"You've been bailed out, you can go up to the front desk to pick up your things and you can go home."
The officer said.
You've been waiting to here those words

You gather your things, change into your regular clothes, and go out into the waiting room too see Ashton waiting for you.
You run up too him and give him a big hug.
"C'mon, let's go home." He says.
While on the way home it was silence.
Until Ashton says,
"Y/n, I just wanted to let you know that the day they pulled you into that cop car and you where screaming and crying I wanted to pull you back inside and hold you and tell you everything was gonna be okay, but I didn't and I'm sorry, and nothing happened between me and Mariah, your my one and only and I want to prove that to you tonight baby girl." Ashton says as he pulls the car into the driveway of his house.
Ashton carries you into his house and carries you upstairs and lays you on the bed.
He hovers over you while he takes his shirt off and after he takes off yours.

Soon enough you and Ashton are underneath the covers with nothing on,
Then he enters you.
(Guys keep in mind that I'm 15 so if you think this is porn hub, find another place because this heart has Jesus in it and I will not be a porn site thank you)
He starts grinding on you and whispers in your ear.
"Your mine baby girl and only mine." He assured you while kissing down your neck.
Soon you take over and are on top and you watch Ashton's facial expressions feeling proud of yourself.
"Ash-ton, I-m close." You manage to get out.
"Me too baby." He says and he finally pulls out.

You snuggle up to him in the bed and realize how happy you are too be back home to him, then you realize that you have to go back too school tomorrow...
What if your sore.. Oh shit. Oh well.
You hold Ashton close and set your alarm clock.
Thinking about what all happened tonight, you drift off too sleep.
(Thank you all so much for reading and I'll update tomorrow because I'm like really tired, so bye love you guys!😘)