Gloxinia

"I'm home.", you groaned upon entering your household. "Welcome back dear.", you grandmother approached you, wiping her hands on her apron. "How was your first day in school?", she asked. "Great!", you smiled with an obvious hint of sarcasm. She chuckled and went back to whatever she was doing a while ago. You laid down on the doorway, completely exhausted. "Don't sleep there, you're going to get a cold." With a grunt you dragged yourself towards your room. you quickly fell asleep on your bed, dreaming the things that happened this day.

7:05 AM

I'm late on the first day, great. It's all because of that cat who wouldn't leave me alone, huff! The guard already closed the entrance gate, apparently when you're late at Teiko you're already considered absent. So strict! I had to go to school, no matter what. Since the gates were surrounded with trees I decided to climb on it. Thanks to my amazing muscles, I got at the top with ease. 

"What are you doing?", a male voice suddenly startled me. "Wha-AH!", I almost fell butt-first on the ground but luckily I caught hold of the railing on the wall. "What the hell!", I shouted at the red-headed boy who crossed his arms. "Get down from there.", he walked towards me and guess what, he pulled my legs! "Let me go! I can come down myself!", I was panicking now. With one last pull I lost my grip on the railing and fell. I anticipated the pain that was going to surge through my body, but it never really came. Instead I found myself hanging upside down, the red headed boy was holding me by my ankles. (A/N:Sorry, not sorry) "Lucky, I caught you.", he smirked and lightly shook you like a butchered meat. "Can you please let me down!", you said, pulling your skirt upright. "Hm, okay.", he finally let you go. 

He crouched and picked up your I.D. that was scattered with the rest of your things. "[L/N] [F/N], I'll be seeing you later in detention.", he looked at you straight in the eye before standing up and walking away. "Pff, only teachers can give detentions Mr.Tomato.", you scoffed and stood up. Whilst picking up your things, you noticed a little note on the grass. 

'Akashi Seijuurou - school president'

7:30 AM

I fell asleep halfway through the ceremony, I slept on the shoulder of this green tsundere. He scolded me for having no right manners and such. He had a flushed face while he was lecturing me. "Eh, but your shoulder was so warm and comfortable.", you closed your eyes and pretended to caress his shoulder. "S-stop in nanodayo!", his face grew more red. "I knew (Star Sign) and Cancers wouldn't get along.", he mumbled to himself. He also had a freaking nail clipper with him. "I-it's for my luck! You'll never understand!"

He also marked his clippers, just in case somebody 'steals it'.

Midorima Shintaro

 7:55 AM

I'm not going to be late again! I was running towards my room 1-A. Being the reckless me, I bumped into somebody which seemed to sprout out of nowhere! We hit each other pretty hard, so we both tumbled back and landed on our hinds. "I'm so sorry! I'm sorry for being so reckless!", I quickly kowtowed in front of him. "It's fine, I'm okay see?", his calm voice soothed by panicking heart, it felt so peaceful. I looked up at him, his light blue eyes staring directly at me. Just then I noticed that his nose was bleeding! "I-I have to get you to the nurse's office!", I held him by his wrist and this time, I just walked.

8:15 AM

"Are you sure you're going to be alright Kuroko-kun?", you asked him. "Mhm, thank you ___-chan.", he said, his voice muffled by the towel he was holding on his nose. "Again, I'm really sorry.", you sighed. "No need to worry about that.", he gently patted your head. Such a kind boy!

8:19 AM

I got scolded again, but this time it was the teacher. Kuroko-kun just disappeared in thin air, again. Lucky him.

9:20 AM

Midorima has his own Astrology club, I want to join because he looks so alone. Sigh

10:30 AM

I was walking through the hallway when a magazine flew into my face. "What is this?", I picked it up and saw that it was full of big busted girls, their swimsuits barely covering their lady-parts. "Mai-cha-n?", you looked at it confused. I realized that I would look like a pervert if anyone saw me holding those. I quickly threw it outside.

"Mai-chan!", a male voice boomed. He was running towards me. "Wait, what are you-", I was cut off when he suddenly jumped out of the corridor, just to catch that stupid magazine. We were on the second floor. I quickly walked away, hoping that nobody saw me.  

"Dai-chan! Noooo!", a pink haired girl ran past me. 

Just walk away ___, walk away.

10:45 AM

An ambulance arrived. Mr. Tomato was talking with the paramedics, he face palmed.

11:15 AM

Mr. Tomato entered our classroom and eyed me suspiciously. Yikes.

12:15 AM

I saw a bunch of girls squealing and crowding on a particular spot on the cafeteria. I decided to take a look hehe.

12:19 AM

BAD IDEA, I GOT TRAMPLED BY THOSE LUNATICS. DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!

12:30 AM

Soon the cafeteria was already full of fan girls, so I decided to go somewhere quieter. The rooftop was locked. I decided to eat on the empty patch of grass beside the school's gymnasium. It was really breezy here, the trees also gave a nice shade!

12:32 AM

I was approached by a breathless blonde. He took a seat beside me and drank my bottled water. "Hey!", I frowned at him. "Sorry I just really need it right now.", he whispered through breaths. His whole body was sweating, his uniform drenched in sweat. I stared at his face and realized that he had quite a pretty face. He noticed me staring at him, his eyes suddenly widened in shock. "A-are you one of my fans?!", he shouted, obviously terrified. "I don't even know you!", I countered back. 

'Kise-kun~ Where are you?', female voices said in unison.

I quickly grasped what was happening and pushed this 'Kise-kun' towards the bush. The flock of fangirls arrived to only see me. They walked away. "Kise-kun, right? They're gone.", I whispered at him. "F-finally.", I heard him whimper. 

3:00 PM

Mr. Tomato caught me! I was supposed to be going home now! "What are you saying? You still have detention ____-chan.", he continued to drag you. "Can't you just let it go?", I mumbled. "Hm, no.", he smirked. He opened the door and led me in. "Behave ___-chan.", he peered through the half-opened door before finally closing it. 

3:15 PM

I have a titan here with me. He said that he was in detention because he brought too many snacks to class. "Aka-chin is really strict with these things.", he pouted. 

3:30 PM

We were debating on which was better, crepes or cakes? (A/N: Comment your side below)

3:45 PM

Murasakibara Atsushi, my snack buddy. I also asked him if he knows Attack on Titan. "Why do so many people ask me that!", he said. He acted like a child, albeit his form was far from his age. 

4:00 PM

The same cat followed me back home. I fed it with the remains of my lunch.

- Day End -