Geranium

Aomine yawned beside you. "Let's do something, i'm bored.", you smiled at him. He sat up right and stretched. "Let's play basketball!", he perked up. "Basketball?", you asked. He stared at you, as if he was offended. "Seriously ___! You don't know what basketball is?", he almost screamed. "N-no." He screeched. "It's the best game in the world!", he said proudly. "It's cool when players dribble like this, and shoot like this...", he continued to demonstrate with his hands. "Sounds interesting, let's go!", you grabbed his hand and pulled him up. 

~~~

"The gym is empty.", Aomine peeped his head through the gym doors. He opened his bag and grabbed his basketball shoes. "I don't have any basketball shoes.", you said whilst looking down on your indoor shoes. "You can use the female basketball team's shoes over there.", he pointed with his lips. You headed towards the rack. "Here~!", you walked back to him with a smile, holding the pair. "Let's warm up first ___."

~~~

Midorima huffed as he started dressing in his gym clothes. He rubbed his closed eyelids and reached for his eyeglasses. His fingers made contact with a plastic surface, it made a small sound as it hit the ground. "Damn it.", he crouched and started reaching everywhere, his vision a massive blur.

~~~

'Practice on 2:00, Photo-shoot on 5:00, Practice on 2:00, Photo-shoot on 5:00, what time is it anyway, I have to call my photographer too, I'm going to be late. He's going to be angry at me again, sigh' I reached into my pockets. Not here. 'In my bag, maybe?'. I rummaged through my notebooks. Not here too. I looked at the clock on the empty classroom. The thin line which indicated the seconds, stood still. Of all the times! I remembered dropping by the gym this morning. It's my last hope!

~~~

Ding!

I placed my bookmark on the current page and placed the book down. I flipped my phone open. A message from Aomine-kun. 

Subject: [none]

'Tetsu wanna play? We're on the third gym!'

We're?

Reply: Aomine-kun

'On my way.' 

~~~

"Tetsu is on his way.", Aomine stuffed his navy blue cellphone in his bag. "We should begin ___, are you ready?", he smirked at you. "Sure! Teach me well alright?", you held the ball with a smile. Just then, the boy's changing room door opened. "Wha--, you two are here also? One of you is enough trouble already!", he fussed. "We can just share the gym you know.", Aomine nonchalantly said. The gym doors opened. "Aominecchi, ____cchi and Midorimacchi! You're all here!", Kise excitedly shouted. "Now there's three of you!", Midorima grew angrier. Kise grabbed his yellow phone from the lockers. "I want to join too~!", he came back in his gym clothes. "No, you're too noisy Kise!", Aomine said. 

"I'm here now, let's play."

The three screamed like a girl, except for you, who is the only female in the gym. "Kuroko-kun!", you smiled at him. "Ah, It's nice seeing you again ___-chan." "Did you finish the book?", you walked towards him. "Not yet, but I'm at the part where the found the burnt corpse of the demon spirit." "Ah, it gets more exciting after that!", you two continued to converse. The other three sweat dropped at the sound of your conversation.

'Exorcism?!'

'Occults?!'

'Human Sacrifices?!'

"The Black Secret of Elenoir right?", the gym door opened. 

"Akashicchi!" All of you turned your heads towards the captain. "I wasn't informed that there was going to be a gathering here." Another figure walked in. "Yo~", Murasakibara walked in lazily. "Do you want to join Akashi-kun?", the phantom-like boy spoke up. "Hm, I think I am free for a game." "He was probably free and was just moping in the student council office.", you grinned at him. He crossed his arms and looked away. "Let's start since all of us are here already.", Akashi declared.

~~~

"Aomine promised to teach me."

The ball went in the hoop.

"but there he is, playing one on one with Kise.", you sighed. Akashi reached behind you, and grabbed the bottled water. Your eyes met, you looked away. "Do you want me to teach you?", he spoke up. "Really, you'll do that?", you stared at him, surprised at what he proposed. "Is there any reason not to help you?", he wiped his sweat. "Okay then~", you jogged happily towards the half of the court. 

"It can't be that hard right?", you confidently said as you picked up the ball. You threw it from the free throw line, using all of your arm strength. the ball completely missed the hoop. Instead, it hit the board, it bounced back and landed on your face. 

Akashi chuckled beside you.

~~~

"Focus ___, bend your knees more.", you did as you were told. You stared directly at the hoop, and breathed in. You held your breath as the ball flew through the air. It made a satisfying swish as the ball successfully entered the hoop. "Yaaaay~!", you fist bumped the air. "Did you see that Akashi?", you turned your smiling face towards him. He smiled in response. "You were pretty good ___." You stepped away from the three point area and walked towards him. You placed your hands on his shoulders. "Thank you Akashi!", you said with a proud smile. "We're not done yet, you have to play one on one with one of us.", your smile broke and was replaced with a horrified stare. "W-What! I can't do that, you guys are dubbed as the Generation of Miracles for a reason!", you nervously protested. "You can fight Kuroko.", he said. 

~~~

"Don't be so nervous ___-chan.", Kuroko said whilst tugging on his sweatband. "R-right!", you chuckled nervously. You gripped the ball tighter. "Begin in 3..."

"2"

"1"

"Start!"

You breathed in and started to run, carrying the ball with you. 

"Oi! ___ where are you going?!", you heard Aomine shouting behind you. You ran towards the doors and exited, still carrying the ball. "What the hell!" 

"Oh, right, I haven't taught her how to dribble yet.", Akashi said. They all sighed.

What a weird couple!

(A/N: I don't know man, I just, I can't. xD Thank you for readi