Lemon

It was a normal Tuesday morning in Teiko, the hallways were filled with students, some noisy some remained quiet. You happily hummed whilst walking upstairs, the thought of spending another day bugging Akashi was delightful. Few students looked at you weirdly and stepped aside, you had a mischievous aura surrounding you despite your innocent smile, the normal peer didn't want to get involved. 

Finally reaching the small room on the third floor, you straightened your uniform and swiped a few imaginary dust from your skirt. Your hand reached to knock on the wooden door but then you heard some peculiar noises coming from the inside.

'Ahn~ Mhmn...'

You stood there frozen in place, instinctively you placed your ear on the door, completely curious to what the hell was going inside.

'Ah~ so good~!'

You blinked two times, you were afraid that he was doing something with another female student. But the fact that it was Akashi's voice cancelled all those fears. Now it was just weird.

'Ah~! Crap... crap.' 

The sound of something splurging caused all your blood to turn white. You stood there, not knowing what to do. Inside your head, you already knew what he was doing. Your mind screamed at the thought.

 'I hope in the Lord's good name, that he isn't doing what I think he is.' 

You covered both of your palms on your hand, your face flaring. 'I shouldn't bother him.', your thoughts battled inside of your head.

'It's a private matter, after all.'

'Yeah, I shouldn't bother him.'

Those thoughts were cancelled when you abruptly knocked on the door, a little bit loud. There was no turning back now. You heard him shuffling from the inside, it sounded like he was frantic. 

"Akashi! I'm going to open the goddamn door!", your voice was loud.

The moment you opened the thin door, you were met by a flustered Akashi, sitting on his chair, the desk covering half of his body. His eyes were wide, and so were yours. The expression he was giving  made your thoughts go wild, there were no more possibilities. 

"Akashi, what were you doing."

"...."

"Why are you hiding your hands?"

"I-I uh.. w-wait! ____! Don't come near!"

You raised your hands in a claw like matter, ready to grab him anytime. "Tell me, what were you doing?", you loomed over him, a mischievous fog surrounding you. You took a step forward and lunged your arms, but fortunately for him he caught you. That's when you felt it...

his hands were sticky.

The two of you stayed there, your hands still in a claw-like position. Both of your eyes met, and caused the both of you to blush. He shuffled uncomfortably beneath you. He parted his lips to speak.

"I was eating ice cream, and then it fell okay?"

You peered over his desk to see a cup of parfait on the floor. His black pants were covered with white cream and other toppings. You stared blankly at him, you didn't know what to feel. The million thoughts that raced through your mind a second ago turned to dust. Leaving you there, in a state of disappointment.

His was surprised when he read your expression. 

"What did you think I was doing!", he half-shouted.

You removed his grip and turned around. Your face adorned a pout. "I thought I caught you Akashi!", you started to walk away. The door closed behind you and you resumed your daily life.

"What's with girls nowadays?", he rubbed his warm temple. 

(A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))