Gladiolus

"Milady, we have arrived at your new school.", a man about 50 years of age turned back to his young master. The brunette smirked as she moved some of her curly hair using the back of hand. Her butler hurriedly opened the luxurious limousine's door. Like a queen, she stepped out of the car with perfect poise, radiating elegance in every corner. "Your bag milady.", the old man bent politely with a kind smile. She slung her bag over her shoulder, her free hand was roaming through her smartphone. 

"Kuku~ I finally found you again my dear!", she smirked at the information stated on her screen. 

Teiko Middle School has won the championship consecutively! Will anyone ever beat the indestructible Generation of Miracles which is led by the outstanding child prodigy Akashi Seijuro!

"This time I won't let you go ever again!", she placed her hands on her waist. Her gigantic bust bouncing slightly.

"Akashi Seijuro only belongs to the great Himeko Hanekawa!", she laughed victoriously at the empty school ground. The students were already inside their classrooms. 

"...."

"Milady, I think you should get to your class."

~~~

 The homeroom teacher entered the classroom, a bright smile on her face. She was definitely up to something.

"____", someone hit your forehead lightly.

You groaned in response.

"___ wake up, the teacher is already here."

"Ugh, leave me alone.", you swatted the ruler that has been hitting your forehead.

Akashi sighed, finally giving up, you were definitely not going to wake up any time soon. He turned his attention back at the teacher. "Class, I would like to introduce you to your new classmate!". She looked at the door. A female student stepped inside. Akashi sighed, rubbing his temples. He wasn't particularly happy seeing her again.

Blue eyes

Brown wavy hair

Large bust

an all too familiar face

"...Himeko Hanekawa!", she proudly introduced herself. Her eyes scanned the whole room, it landed on the familiar red head that she absolutely adored. "Sei-chan~!", her azure eyes sparkled while he was looking away. "Fancy seeing you here again huh?", she beamed a smile at him. He nodded, still looking elsewhere. Just then, she spotted a sleeping figure beside Akashi. She was sleeping at her spot.

"Excuse me.", she leaned forward and placed her hand on her hips.

"..."

"You're sitting at my chair!", she shook you.

"Akashi mmph---!", your face was greeted by two huge lumps.

The two of you screamed, pulling back. "W-what are you doing?", she blushed, covering her chest with her arms. "NO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", you screeched. "Ugh, just step aside so that I can sit.", she shooed you away. You looked at Akashi, who was also waiting for your response. Then you looked at your teacher who was very confused. Then you noticed that everyone's attention was on you both. "Well?", she crossed her arms. 

"But this is my seat.", you said.

"Just go move somewhere else then.",she placed her bag on your desk.

"No way.", you furrowed your eye brows.

"What?--", she glared at you. An imaginary battle began between the both of you.

"Now, now Ms.____. Can you just let our new classmate take whatever seat she wants?", the teacher smiled sweetly.

You sighed and stood up from your chair. You took the only vacant seat, which was at the corner of the room. Hey, at least you've got a good view of the outside. From now on the window will be your best friend. 

The busty transfer student was already ogling over Akashi. Though it seemed that they have known each other for a long time. You definitely had a lot of questions yet to be answered.