Lisianthus

Akashi's P.O.V.

It was near midday, the teacher is late for 15 minutes. I tapped on my desk impatiently, hating the feeling of my time being wasted. I decided to scan around the classroom, trying to find something entertaining to watch. It was just the usual, my fellow classmates in their own circle of friends, chatting and laughing at their inside jokes. Just then I caught a glimpse of a student who was sitting alone on her desk. ____ _____, Aomine's close friend. I've been seeing her a lot lately. I could tell that her mind was in deep thoughts. She was staring at the vast azure sky, her face illuminated by the midday sun. Seeing her like this feels somewhat, refreshing

She suddenly jumped back a little, and turned around at my direction. Everything seemed to slow down as she faced me. My eyes widened when I saw that she had tears in her eyes, she was crying. Our eyes met, but just for a little while although it felt like an eternity. When she noticed me staring at her, she turned away quickly, her ears in a glow of pink. There's so many things that I do not know about this woman, she intrigues me. Smiling, laughing and joking with everyone, then becomes melancholic when she turns her back. Tell me why are you--

"Sorry I'm late everyone!"

Sigh, suddenly that moment of peace was gone. 

2nd Person P.O.V

'What was that all about?!', you wiped your tears with both of your hands. You sweat-dropped, realizing how stupid you looked when Akashi was staring at you. 'Why was he staring at me?!', you felt your face began to heat up. 

"Sorry I'm late everyone!", your teacher entered the room, obviously exhausted from running. "There was an emergency meeting, anyways, I have an activity for you. Since school have just recently started, I thought of a way for you to get to know each other better. You have to list at least 10 facts about your partner which I am going to assign, oh and you also have to stay with them for a day." The quiet chatters of students began to fill the classroom. 

"Okay! Akiko Shirosaki you will be paired with Hotarubi Shizuka..."

'What is this bullcrap? I will probably end up in an awkward situation again.'

The teacher was almost finished, but your name wasn't called yet. 

'This anticipation is killing me!'

"____ ____ is with Ryunosuke Kanbara." You sighed in relief. You looked around, trying to find this 'Kanbara', but it seems like he's not around. "Um, Teacher where is Kanbara-kun?", you asked. "Ah ___-chan, it looks like he's absent for today. I guess you just have to do another activity--"

"Teacher, my partner is not here too.", Akashi stood up. "I see, well Akashi-kun and ___-chan will be partners then." Akashi looked at you before sitting down, a small smirk planted on his face. 

~~~

The 4 of them sat there, watching you and Akashi ramble about something. "What are those two doing?", Momoi sighed in exasperation. "___ told me something about being paired with Akashi for an activity", Aomine said with a hint of boredom. "They, really, really get along well.", the pink haired girl chuckled. 

"I want to eat at the rooftop!"

"No ___, you're coming with me this instant.", Akashi dragged you away.

'They look like a mother and a child!', they all thought. 

~~~

"Let's eat here.", Akashi suddenly stopped dragging you. "No, I want to--", you turned around and saw that a long table was already set out, complete with flowers and candles. Rich bastard. "Come sit here, ___.", he pointed at the chair opposite of him. You hesitantly sat down the chair, the butlers came and set a whole banquet. 'I have to write this down!', you got your notebook and pen and started jotting down the words.