Larkspur

Preparations for the festival were already at its peak. Each classrooms were already halfway from their quota, as each could be seen with distinct designs from the outsiders' point of view. But the one that stood up from the rest was your class, which was led by the tyrannic Akashi Seijuro. Even so, your classmates didn't mind. His unwavering streak of just planning has led your class to excellence and of course, a promising grade for extra curricular and homeroom. 

Though evil as Akashi may be, it was a fact that he was also a human. A human who eventually tires out after several continuous days of labor. The said adolescent's fatigue was overwhelming, he direly needed a quick break from all of this. 

And what could be a better rest than an hour or two of shut-eye. 

 So there he went, sneakily exiting the bustling classroom. He ran, albeit his already weakened state, to the laboratory. As he was about to open the mahogany door, he noticed a squished plastic bottle wedged between the door frame. He removed the hindrance and proceeded inside.

Only after the loud slamming of the door did he realize that he had made a grave mistake.

He cursed, trying his best to open the damned door. If he was in his best state, he could easily bust it open. Much to his dismay, he could only hope for the cleaners to arrive. But when will that happen?, he pondered. As he thought, sleep pulled him in.

...alas, at the bottom of the list is Sagittarius! Remember to bring your full-scale anatomical figure with you to optimize your luck!

~

"What the fuck is this?", you stared at the life-like statue of a human, or at least one side looked like a normal human and the other was close to a peeled lemon. 

A disgusting lemon that is.

"Aw come on ____-chan! It's not even that heavy!", Himeko grabbed it by its head and started to swing it in a circular motion. A wide-eyed ___ stared at Himeko, flabbergasted at the strength this woman hides. 

All that boob fat makes her arms strong? Pft.

"Again, if it was an easy task why would you throw it at me? I'm not on duty today.", you raised one of your eyebrows. 

"____, finding Sei-kun is my top priority. He hasn't come back for an hour! He might even be kidnapped...", she shook her body from side to side, both of her rolled fist against her mouth.

She suddenly opened her fish-like eyes. What I meant by that was, her eyes were dead like a fish. Trust me, it was terrifying. 

"He might be having an affair with another girl other than Himeko!", she retrieved a 12-inch knife from her undershirt. It glistened across your eyes, a stab from that would surely kill anyone!

"I won't let that happen!", she screamed, her voice higher than the average.