Bouvardia

The slow ticking of the thinnest hand of the clock rung inside of your head. After thirty minutes of mild-hysteria, you have finally calmed down. Akashi, whose temper was at its limit, has resorted to covering his face with his coat. So you were left with nothing but the faint, glow of the moon inside the room.

You were bored to the pits of hell.

"Hey...Akashi.", you cocked your head to the side.

Akashi grunted, he was trying to get some shut eye for the last 2 hours, but failed miserably. Well, you were there.

Giddily, you inched closer towards him. Sliding your buttocks against the cold, tiled floor. You placed your hands on your cheek and leaned your elbows on his lap.

"Do you know what we should do at times like this? When, were alone? Just the two of us...", your voice trailed.

His head fumed with all sorts of ideas. Peeping behind the layer of fabric, he saw you staring at him with wonder-filled eyes. Wait, was there a hint of mischief in there?

"It's embarrassing but...", you blushed deeply and looked away with a giggle.

Akashi stared at you, flabbergasted.

"Let's...."

"...talk about our innermost feelings!"

It was inappropriate for him to even think about doing something like that.

~

Obviously, you volunteered to be first. He, since he had no choice and that he was also extremely bored, decided to join in with your antics.

"Fine, I'll participate, since you wouldn't stop pestering me if I did.", Akashi blatantly stated.

You flashed him a big smile before going back to your sitting position.

You inhaled sharply

"I'm...I'm really happy that I met you, Akashi. My previous school, was pretty boring but ever since I met you and the others, my days has gotten a lot happier.", you said with all sincerity.

It was an arrow to the heart for Akashi. He looked away, failing to prevent the erupting smile and blush from his face.

"Why are you spilling your emotions at me right now?", he asked.

"You're my bestfriend, of course I'd tell you something like that!", you puffed your cheeks at him out of embarrassment.

You turned away, crossing your arms. Akashi reached out, trying to pull you back towards him.

"I'm just kidding.", he said in between fits of laughter.

Once his laughter died out, he spoke up. "I suppose that it is my turn." His last word was followed by a smirk.

"Do you really want to know how I feel about you?", he leaned towards you.

"To tell you, how I feel whenever you're around.", you can feel his breath on your cheek.

"That emotion I experience due to your mere presence."

Too surprised to even retort, you froze, allowing him to continue.

"____, I---"

Suddenly! A loud bang erupted from the door and the room was filled with light.

"YOU TWO ARE HAVING SEX!", Aomine had burst in, accompanied by the gang. Kise was holding a video camera, face flared. Murasakibara's cheeks were stuffed with snacks while Midorima's glasses had mysteriously shattered.

Akashi inched away, an intimidating aura surrounding him. They are not going to escape his wrath.