Without You

A/N: I wrote this in middle school. Take that however you wish and feel free to back out now or continue. I may go back and edit some of it and add more detail.

Introduction/ Prologue/ what ever the heck you want to call this

My name Juliet Hunter. How do I know? The moon told me. This my story.

Never to be believed in, or thought of. How would you feel? Long ago there were stories of my existence, now there are none. I bet you have never heard of me either. Well I stand for all the animals in the world. Now do you know who I am? No, fine then.

Flare and I stand alone. Who is Flare? My gosh you people know nothing. Flare is my phoenix in fact the only phoenix alive. Now for the cool stuff.....................powers. Now I don't want to brag...........wait yeah I do! Any animal you name it I can turn into it, but only with my staff. I bet your thinking........Wow it would suck if you lost that staff. Well it's happened before. Took Flare and I five hours to find it.

I know of every spirit out there, Bunnymund, Tooth, North, Sandy, and Jack Frost. Of course those are just the big five. Lucky to be believed in, and heroes to the world. I wish I could be like that. A hero and believed in..........................