Chapter 16

Juliet P.O.V

Pitch got a handful of nightmare sand and blew it in my face. Instead of it putting me to sleep and giving me nightmares this started to fill my body. I welcomed it as I felt the pain of my heartbreak slip away. Looking over at Flare I saw him fighting the darkness that was consuming him. Then it hit me what I was doing.

My eyes widened and I fought of the darkness with all I had. I was so stupid to not notice this was Pitch's plan all along.

Sadly I was already in too far. The darkness wrapped around my heart and made its way up to my eyes. My body started to become pale. I grabbed at my hair watching it straighten and become a midnight black. My dress growing in length and turning black. Looking into a tiny piece of glass the last thing I saw was my eyes turning a dark empty black.

Dark Juliet P.O.V

I opened my eyes looking around at this cold beautiful dead looking place. Once I found out I was in a cage, well lets just say there's not a cage any more. Walking towards a bird laying on the ground I was happy to see it was my pet Flare.

"Ah Flare it's only you. Come let us see what havoc and damage we can cause."

Flare, my black phoenix hopped on my shoulder. We walked around and looked. Then a man came out of the shadows. He was pale and had black hair. I think he was even wearing a black dress. Pitch Black.

"Welcome my child to your new found powers of darkness. I'll show you the ropes but remember to obey me."

This man was surely insane if he thought I would obey orders. I laughed loudly feeling the ground shake.

"Now before you changed me I was suppose to be the guardian of life but now since I'm changed I'm the guardian of death. Nothing will get in my way of destroying the guardians. Especially you Black, especially you."

Yes my center was life, now my center is death.

Making a cage with my black staff I and lifting Pitch into the air I put him in the cage. He struggled to get free and tried to fight my grip but I was too strong. Placing a huge lock in the front I smirked at him.

"Looks like you're trapped now Pitch. Your plan wasn't going to work with you in it. I can change that though. Thanks for the plans Black have fun in that cage."

Stalking out of this dreadful underground hideout I made my way out into the above world. The birds chirped and the sunshined. What a filthy place to live.

I felt my heart constrict and I knew that little bug was trying to fight me. "You've become dark, there is no going back. Stop trying to fight me."

Never. The thought echoed through my mind making me clutch my head in agony. There is only one way to turn back but Pitch didn't even know. I am the smartest one here, only I know the antidote. Which means I know how to keep it just out of reach.

Everyone has a dark side deep inside them. Only when the dark side decides to take over will you feel the most pain. You will be the most depressed you've ever been. Some people lose the battle, others win.

The bug inside will never win. It's just me and darkness. I'm the cat in this game, everyone else is the mice. You better watch out guardians because you're worst nightmare is coming.

I think I'll kill off Jack first. After all he is the only one who can change me back. There's no way I'm letting that happen.

If you hurt him I can and will hurt you.

"Listen bug if you hurt me you hurt yourself as well. You can't win this. Plus he kissed another girl while you were weak and helpless. He didn't even try looking for you. How could you not want him dead?! How could you not hate him?! How could you not LOVE being evil?!"

I love him. I could never want him dead. Sure I'm hurt but don't hate him. There will always be a little part of me that loves him no matter if I'm evil or not. Right now my love for him might not be as big, but it only because I'm hurt.

I wonder if it's possible to put a fly swatter in your head? This bug really needs to be squashed. Think of a tiny mosquito buzzing around your ear but you can't figure out how to kill it. The voice inside was just as annoying.

"Stop being so forgiving and nice!"

I clutched my head and looked into a lake. Blue eyes began to fill in my black ones. The ends of my hair turned blonde. I didn't think she would fight this hard.

"You won't win this fight. As I've said there is only one way to turn you back. Luckily the key is far away."

I glanced back into the lake to see my eyes fill with darkness and my hair turn back. That's better, plus the bug had gone quite.

A/N So guys, if you couldn't tell most of this was an argument between Juliet and her dark self. Sorry it wasn't as long. It gave away a lot though. You found out her center was life and Jack can turn her back. Updated from my iPod again so I apologize for any mistakes.