Chapter 14

A/N Hey people. Wow I need a name for you guys. Hmmmmm. Guardian Angels. I like it. Guardian is for Rise of the Guardians and Angels is because I have the nicest readers.

First I would like to thank all of you Angels for reading this. The story has become so much bigger than I expected. Truly I though only my friends on Wattpad would read it, I never thought I would even get more than 10 reads. now there is over 9.5k Thank you especially to all the people who have stuck with me even though I don't update as often as you or I would like.

Second I'd just like to say it was pretty cool how many of you responded to the last A/N. All you guys live states away some even continents away. It's so cool.

Third HAPPY late HOLIDAYS!!! HAPPY late NEW YEARS!!! My birthday is the 4th so I won't have time to update that weekend. I don't remember the last time I updated, yeah, umm...I think that's bad so here you go!

Forth I've started up a contest and need it for the next chapter.

Ps. What did you get for Christmas?

PPs. Sorry if you don't celebrate Christmas. I hope you had fun with what you did.

***********************************

Jack P.O.V

She's gone. I lost her. I LET her slip away from me. It's been four days and we are all losing our minds.

North isn't as jolly, Tooth is sad, Sandy won't even look at anyone any more, Kangaroo he's the worst next to me.

Kangaroo won't even go in the warren says it reminds him of how much she loved it. He's also really sad, we all know they were really close.

Yet we all know I'm the worst. I guess you never realize what you have until it's gone. Everything seem so much darker. Little things remind me of her even if as guardians we didn't know each other long. Like that room.

MY GOD. I CAN'T EVEN STEP IN THE ROOM SHE WAS CRYING IN WHEN SHE SAW FIRE!

Since it's winter Flare was in the middle of preparing for his annual burn. He catches on fire and is reborn from the ashes. Every once in awhile I'll find a singed red feather on the ground. I'll pick it up and let a tear slip as my heart constricts.

Since she left the memories of our time together before we were chosen have stopped. The only thing remotely like that was a dream I had the other day. Well it was more of a nightmare.

Juliet she had given into Pitch. She became evil, yet it wasn't her. It felt like the real her was watching the whole dream with me. I just couldn't reach her. That was two days ago.

I've visited Jamie's family once since she disappeared. His little girl wanted nothing more to see Juliet and Flare. Once she asked where they were I excused myself and left.

Even though the other guardians feel sad they still try to cheer me up. It's never even helped a little. I may never be happy again. I'm gonna need a new center because it can't be fun any more. Depression would suit me most right now.

I can't help but to wish I wasn't stupid enough to let her go alone. It's MY fault she's gone. It's MY fault everyone's upset. It's MY fault she's with Pitch. I think in all that's what hurts the most.

I want her in my arms again. I need her in my arms again. I just miss them.

I miss Flare. I miss her. I miss my Juliet. I miss the guardian I'm foolishly in love with.

That's why I've got to find her.

Juliet P.O.V

With my chipped fingernail I scratched a fourth tally on the wall. It's been four days. Two since my awful nightmare. One day since Pitch decided to put Flare in the cage with me.