Chapter 11

A/N Sorry this was a day late guys, I had chores, my brothers baseball, and my soccer. I love all you readers and all the comments! Just remember I update ONLY on weekends. Plus each time, I have to have a whole page worth of a new ideas. So please as soon as I update don't comment asking for another one. Please just be patient with me, I have a life outside of Wattpad. Mostly soccer and homework but that's besides the point. Sorry it's kinda short. Thank You. Xx

Juliet P.O.V

Jack is offically the sweetest gaurdian I know, but don't tell Bunny I said that. It was really sweet what he did for me. If he acted like this before he was a guardian there is no question to why I was in love with him.

We were headed back to the Warren when Jack's eye caught something. He then started to go towards it. Before I could try and follow he grabbed my shoulders,

"Go back to the Warren Juliet. I think I saw another spirit, just go back and finish painting the eggs."

His reassuring smile almost had me fooled. Yet somewhere deep down I knew he was lying. I shook off that feeling though and turned making my way back to the Warren. Finding the tunnel I hopped in and slide down the slide. Flare not far behind.

As I stood up something underneath me cracked. I slowly lifted my foot to see and egg, well broken egg. When I looked around there were many egg shells lying on the ground everywhere. I had to roll my eyes at Flare's squawk of approval.

I ran to where we left the other Guardians. These weren't the guardians they were different people. They all looked sad and weak, Bunny the most. His head was down and his body was shaking with sobs. I already knew who destroyed the eggs. Again.

Pitch Black.

I ran to Bunny and pulled him in a huge hug. His body slowly stopped shaking but he was still sobbing in my shoulder. Now looking back I was stupid to not notice there was something different about the Guardians. How Pitch was able to make his Nightmares look almost exactly like them except with black eyes I will never know.

All I know is that when Bunny turned to face me and looked into my eyes fear overtook me. They were pitch black, almost as if the pupil had widened to cover all the color in his eyes. They all grabbed Flare and I, taking off with us to Pitch's layer.

The only words going through my head were.

Jack please save us!

Jack P.OV

As Juliet and Flare headed off back towards the Warren I went to check out something I saw. A moving shadow just barely caught my eye. I knew what it was before I caught up to it, or should I say him.

Pitch Black.

When I found him he had an evil smirk on his face as well as a nightmare beside him.

"Jack it's been awhile since we have seen each other. How are you? How's life? Never mind lets get down to business. Now you starting to like Juliet has been a wish come true. You're starting to fear losing her, which I can use. I want the girl, if you hand her over there won't be any problems. My nightmares have destroyed all the eggs again. It was just as easy as last time if you ask me. Just hand her over."

I felt my body boil with anger. He can't and he won't take her. I sent an icy glare at him. "What if I don't Pitch. You can't do anything to her, she is protected by all of us. You won't get to her." Pitch just looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"You left her alone Jack it wouldn't be hard to take her. In fact I might have already. Why don't you go check the Warren? I think what you find will leave you rather surprised."

I took off finding the tunnel in no time but before I could reach it I ran into a hard fluffy chest.

Kangaroo.

I huffed getting up and dusting myself off. I scanned them looking for Juliet, only to find she was not with them. Then scanning above them I looked for Flare. I knew if Flare was with them Juliet wouldn't be far behind them. To my disappointment Flare was also nowhere to be seen.

Shoving Bunny away I slide down the tunnel. Maybe I wasn't too late to save them. When the tunnel came to an end I ran to the center of the Warren. All the eggs were destroyed for sure once again. I looked around frantically, searching every possible place in the Warren they could be.

I stopped breathing when I found a note under a pink Willow tree. Picking it up I unfolded it carefully. Reading it made my heart drop into my stomach.

Thanks for the girl and and bird Frost. I figured I would inform you that you were too late. My Nightmares had no problem taking them. I'm planing to slowly kill them. Each day I will make sure my Nightmare sand gets into their lungs. Making them as evil as me happy searching Jack.

-Pitch Black

The only thought going through my head was...

I will find you guys and save you.