Chapter 17

A/N So I haven't really been on Wattpad in like forever because I've been going through so much and I didn't have any need or inspiration to write. I had someone who I loved and cared for so much but they broke my heart. Maybe it's exactly what I needed. I need someone who will inspire me to write not keep me from it. I do thank him though for letting me experience complete and total heartbreak so now I can really connect to my story. There is someone out there made just for me, he just wasn't it. I love you guys so much and you'll never understand how much I hate that I haven't updated in so long. It aggravates me when people ship Jack with Elsa, I mean obviously he was made for Juliet. Sorry if it's a little rusty. Anyways Angels the wait is FINALLY over!

Jack P.O.V

It took a minute for the news to sink in. When it did nobody was happy. Violet didn't even look amused and she hadn't even met Juliet. We all turned towards Violet but I was the only one to actually speak.

"Take us to where he's keeping her."

When we arrived at the entrance I felt like a complete idiot. This was the same place I had gone only to find my teeth and the fairies. If I would've thought, I could have saved her. I didn't know wither to be happy or sad, then my head began to hurt. This time it hurt worse than any other time though.

************************************************************************************************************

Prom was close and I had been dying to ask Juliet but I was too nervous. Even if I had been dating her since middle school it was still nerve wreaking. She had been leaving hints ALL week that it's what she wanted me to do but I couldn't just ask her, I needed a plan.

I had decided to ask that day after school, I could feel it was finally time. The only problem is all day Juliet had been distance and depressed. That sparkle in her eyes that I adore didn't shine. Her beautiful face in a frown.

When the bell rang that day I took her hand in mine making sure to weave our fingers. I saw a small smile form on her face but as quickly as it appeared it faded. I squeezed her hand and led her to our favorite park. As we neared it I wasn't the only one getting nervous. She seemed to be having trouble breathing in a steady rhythm.

I led her under a willow tree and looked in her eyes but before I could say anything she spoke.

"I know what you're about to do. I just want to let you know you are my entire world and I'm sorry for anything I've done. I knew I would screw this up. The world has an odd way of making sure I screw up something important to me. I knew you didn't care for me that much."

Tears began to stream down her face. As the gears began to turn in my head. This girl, this beautiful girl didn't think I cared for her any more. I quickly grabbed both her hands and looked into her eyes.

"Juliet, I care about you more than I have ever cared about anyone. Your smile brightens my day, your laugh makes my day, but you make my entire world complete. Without you I would surely be nothing but an incomplete lost soul. I can't even imagine my life without you. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control. I could never lose you because without you I would never be the same. Juliet I can't be without you because I'm in love with you."

I pulled her into my arms and hugged her with all I had. She may never understand how much I'm in love with her but I can always try and show her. I'm in love with her smile, her laugh, her eyes, her beautiful personality, her voice, her nervous habit of holding her arm, and everything else about her.

"So I guess the offer still stands if you're willing to take it. Will you Juliet, the first girl I've ever loved and the girl I'll always love go to prom with me?

************************************************************************************************************

My head ached but I'm pretty sure my heart hurt worse. I was so in love with her and I'm pretty sure I still am. All the other guardians were looking around while I was just standing in the middle of the place the flash back still lingering in my mind.

"Well, well, what do we have here? The guardians plus one. You know Juliet was convinced you'd find her but I didn't think you would. So bravo to that accomplishment. The only thing you're too late for is saving her. It's my turn to take charge and it feels so incredible."

A loud banging was sounding above us. We all turned to look at Pitch who was stuck in a cage with a frantic look on his face. I'm pretty sure we were all in shock but what shocked me the most was who I saw next. The girl had black eyes, black hair, and a midnight black short petal dress. This wasn't the same girl I had always known, but it was Juliet nonetheless.

"Oh look it's Jack. Juliet does send her love, in fact she's screaming it in my head right now. It's not like you care anyways. Don't you like what I've done to Pitch? He was in my way, just like you guys are. Now don't try and think of a way to take me down. If I go so does Juliet. There is no way to save her though so there is really no point in trying."

All the guardians and Violet came together in a group looking at this new form of Juliet. My memories began to flash before my eyes. Every single one with Juliet from the past came to my mind. I finally remembered everything about my past. Looking over I could see Juliet struggling and holding her head. This was my chance to fight for her.

"Juliet I know you can hear me. Please remember everything. Use it and fight back. We believe in you, I believe in you. I know you can fight this and win."

Then the most amazing thing happened, her eyes turned a light blue. She looked to be in pain as she ran to stand in front of me.

"I'm sorry Jack you can't save me with that. Going on with that no matter what I do and say it isn't me. To hurt you and the others would kill me on the inside. Start by staying away from me. Dying inside would be okay with me as long as I can't hurt you guys. Please, I care about you so much so don't let me hurt you. Hurry and remember the most important thing you have to know is that I lo..............."

Her voice stopped in its tracks and her eyes began to fill up with darkness. I slowly backed away as a Phoenix with black eyes swooped down and perched on her shoulder.

"Well it was nice seeing you, I hope we can meet again. I would love for you all to get in my way so I can take you down. Next time I'm starting with you Frost."

Then she was gone, disappearing into thin air. After that I knew three things.

1. She was evil

2. She wanted me dead

3. I had to save her

To be continued.....