Chapter 8

A/N This is the fastest I was able to update with homework and soccer season starting back, as well as my brother's baseball. Pus I've been threatened to be stabbed if I didn't. Uh............I don't really want to die so, here it is.

Juliet P.O.V

We were just about to leave when the boys came into the room. They were arguing about who made it to the room first. What am I going to do with them? Tooth was begging them to be quiet due to the sleeping girl, but they weren't listening. Well I guess there is only one thing to do, I thought to myself. I then gripped my staff tightly transforming into my a snow white wolf. I lifted my snout high in the air howling. They all covered their ears dropping to their knees. I knew only spirits could see and hear me due to the whole not believing in me thing. Once I stopped they all gave me death glares. I transformed back smirking at them. "What was that for!" Of course Jack exclaimed. "It was to shut you up you idiots, you could have woken up the child!' They all turned their heads to the little girl who still had her eyes clamped shut.

"Whatever, now what?" I asked carefully. Twenty years ago after this Pitch killed Sandy but there is no way he could do that again. "How about we head to the Warren to make the kids believe even more," Bunny suggested. I could feel my eyes light up. I love the Warren so much. Plus I get to help with Easter. I was hopping up and down as Bunny made a tunnel with the tap of his foot. He slide down the tunnel and nobody else followed. North kept saying how he didn't want to go, Sandy was making signals above his head and Tooth looked nervous. Jack and I shared a mischievous look. We both quietly walked up to North. Jack looked at me and silently counted to three. Then we shoved North down the hole. Laughing as he yelled at us. We turned to look at Sandy but he was already jumping down. Tooth followed closely behind. Jack bowed down joking. "Ladies first." I smirked at him, "Then go," I pushed him down the hole.

Flare and I followed right behind him me laughing all the way down. It was just like a slide. We reached the bottom just in time to see the stone eggs walk towards us. Flare squawked landing on my shoulder looking in fear at the eggs. He's scared of eggs, it's a long story. Well I guess I can explain it.

We were getting ready for Flare's birthday. Now Phoenixes burst into flames on their birthday and are reborn from the ashes. Well once he was reborn he flew up onto the highest branch in a tree. He then walked in a nest and found an egg. Curiosity got the best of him as he pecked it the baby bird hatched. He got so scared he fell from the tree. Lucky I caught him, curiosity almost killed the bird.

I held his claw tightly reassuring him they wouldn't hurt him. Then we started painting the eggs. Let me tell you that was crazy.............