Chapter 7

A/N Sorry I got home late last night so this chapter came out a day later than it was suppose to.

Juliet P.O.V

He's right, I thought in my head. I didn't let it show though. He becomes stronger if I fear him and I can't let that happen. I took a leap of courage and got in his face. "I will never fear you Pitch. I was born to fight you. Why don't you just stop now why you have the chance?" With each word I was saying I was realizing it was true. Now that I met him he's really not that scary. Before Pitch could open his big mouth Jack grabbed my hand pulling me closer to him. "She's right Pitch stop while you have the chance. Give the faries back!"

With every word Jack's hand squeezed mine harder. I felt myself start to blush when I realized he wasn't going to let go any time soon. Where did that blush come from? I silently ordered my face to stop and was relieved when I couldn't feel in any more. Pitch then started to laugh. "Do I see a spark between you two. She is a feisty one and not that bad looking too." Pitch said with a smirk.

I felt embarrassed and disgusted with that statement. Embarrassed because I was sort of starting to like Jack. Disgusted because Pitch called me good looking. Jack's face turned red but he never let go of my hand. The next thing happened so fast. One of Bunny's boomerangs flew at Pitch, and he jumped out of the way blending into the darkness. Just like that he was gone. Things just had to get worst. Tooth fell to the ground pain clear in her eyes. "They're starting to not believe again."

Jack released my hand as I ran to tooth. She looked awful. "Hey we can collect the teeth like you guys did last time!" I exclaimed. Everyone shared this look of determination. "Yes and I will win again this time," North cheered. Arguing broke out between the boys and Tooth sighed.

"What are they talking about? " I asked Tooth. "Last time the boys had a contest of who could collect the most teeth and forgot to leave money. That's not the worst part, they ended up waking up a kid." Tooth whispered to me. I felt a smile creep onto my face. I guess I'm going to have to show them where they stand. Once the arguing stopped we climbed into North's sleigh and took off to start the contest.

It was crazy! We were all collecting teeth as fast as we could. I felt like I was the only one leaving money. That didn't matter though because I had two full bags the size of North's he used for the toys. "Look kangaroo I so won." "You think that's a bag of chompers, this is a bag of chompers!" Sandy was making signs above his head when North came in. "Boys stop arguing I won anyways." They kept arguing and I finally had enough of it. I walked in front of them placing my two bags on the ground. "Gentlemen I think it is I who has won. Plus I'm also the only one that left money. That's why boys should never do a woman's job."

They looked at my bags and their jaws dropped in shock. They shared a look finally remembering they forgot to leave the kids something. Tooth was laughing beside me as the boys set back off to the houses. Tooth and I just looked around amazed. There were so many lights and colors. Tooth then went into a window with me following right behind her. "My favorite part is seeing the kids, so in peace and happy. I really need to start doing this again." The little girl had her eyes closed a smile on her face. Maybe kids aren't so bad.

A/N Sorry it's shorter than the rest it will be longer next time.