Chapter 13 Part 2

Juliet P.O.V

After Tooth was gone I let go of her hand and continued to hunt down the demon who was killing my family. That thing was NOT getting away with this. Some might say I was hiding my pain by being mad but I wasn't.

The next tunnel was kinda round like they needed more room to push something. North!

I ran as fast as my legs would cary me but I was already so tired. Curse my out of shape body. What I saw made me upset. North had a rope around his neck and was standing on a platform. The hooded figure had its hands wrapped around a lever which I knew would get rid of the platform. North looked at me and I could see the wonder in his eyes. His hands weren't tied and you could tell he tried to get the rope of. Sadly he couldn't though. He reached in his pocket and threw a snow globe at me.

As you can guess the hooded figure yanked down on the lever as hard as it could and yet again I watched another member of my family die.

The snow globe sent an indescribable pain though my hands. I dropped it making it shatter. My head starting hurting as soon as it broke.

North was kinda like Sandy he believed in everything good. He always had wonder in his eyes when he smiled. He was probably 30 in this vision. He had a family, a daughter who he absolutely adored and a wife who he loved with all his heart.

One night his wife went to the produce stands with their daughter. It wasn't long before someone on the street shot them both as they were walking to their destination.

North was informed about it and was deeply upset. His family was his life. Soon he had lost that wonder always in his eyes. He began to think he had nothing to live for. Then he began to believe it. North took the sharpest kitchen knife he could find and stabbed himself in the heart where all the pain was found. Even the knife couldn't compare to his heart break. Maybe now he could be with them.

The Man on the Moon wasn't having that though as he made North the first guardian. My head pains began to cease when it was over.

I stood up exhausted from running and having what felt like migraines to have visions (A/N Anyone else get migraines? I get them and they are awful). I knew I had to push on if I still wanted to try and save Bunny and Jack.

By the broken eggs on the floor of the tunnel I knew I would find Bunny at the end of it. Once I reached him you could tell he was conflicted. It almost looked as if he didn't want to hurt the figure but wanted to at the same time. He turned to me and hope began to shine in his eyes.

He kicked the figure away and made sure his boomerangs hit it too. Making his way over to me quickly he opened his arms and pulled me into a hug. The vision were pretty scary that I received after that.

Bunny lived in a small town when he was human. The town had the highest crime rate out of anywhere in the world. His parents would beat him every night. Even in the worst conditions Bunny still had hope that things would change. His family would love him once again like they did and he would move to another town.

Sadly he never got to because on his 18th birthday his parents ended up beating him to death. The Man on the Moon shone brightly that day on the house though. It took Bunny as the next guardian to be for all of his hope.

When I looked up from Bunny's chest the figure was already gone probably already going to Jack. Bunny was still alive though and had released me from his hug. "Come on Bunny we have to save Jack!"

"Let's go then." He looked at me and looked so happy.

We quickly made our way down the tunnel. It was hard though not just because we were tired but the tunnel was covered in ice.

Jack soon came into view but he never turned to look at me. His only focus was on the figure in front of him.

The hooded figure grabbed both sides of his face with its hands and kissed him. It pulled away quickly and I watched as the poison that was on her lips infiltrate Jack. His eyes rolled back in his head as he fell to the ground.

I ran to him letting the tears flow out of my eyes. He was gone. I wasn't able to save him. I didn't even get to tell him I loved him.

The flashbacks were fast and made my head ache. Day after day of Jack and I. When we met. Our first kiss. Our first date. Our first dance. When we fell in love with each other. When he asked me out. The way his eyes shined whenever he saw me. The way our hands fit together like puzzle pieces. Even when he took the place of his sister and fell into the ice. He was amazing and loved me with all his heart. I remembered everything.

This thing was sure to pay now. I got into a fighting position in front of the hooded figure. There were no more tunnels so it couldn't run. Though by looking at it you could tell that wasn't it's intention.

It's fingers generally gripped its hood and yanked downward. Blonde hair came tumbling down and blue eyes filled with darkness stared at my own filled with light. A smirk formed on her lips or should I say mine.

A/N Who saw it coming?! What did you think? JK keep scrolling it's not over yet.

I looked at my evil self with so much hatred. I looked at Bunny for help but he had an evil glint in his eyes. Before I knew it Bunny was Pitch.

"We'll done Juliet. You've made me so proud." Pitch was looking at my evil refection.

My evil self smirked and turned to look at my face.

"Thanks. Now good me, listen up. Everything was so much better when I gave up being good. Pitch is like a father to me. Being evil feels so right and so good. Who cares about any if those guardian losers you're stronger than all of those idiots put together. Oh and Jack, he was a waste of time. Come on, join the dark side, become me."

"NO! I won't. I love Jack and my family. Being evil is wrong. I would NEVER join Pitch. Most of all I would never hurt my family." I yelled back with so much determination in my voice only to have it destroyed as my evil self began to laugh.

"Honey one way or another you will become me. This is me telling you."

My vision started to fade as I felt myself fall back into reality.