Chapter 1 School

All rights reserved to Colleen Houck for the original Tiger's curse.

P.O.V. KELSEY

Today is the day I've waited for. High school year. I hear a saying that the first day of school is the greatest. It's a day for a new beginning, new friends, new experiences, new everything. Though I don't always believe this, I believe it now as I walk through the doors of a new beginning.

A few hours earlier

Beep beep beep beep!!!! Groaning I flip over and turn off my alarm. Man, I'm so used to sleeping in without these distractions. " Kelsey get up first day of school," Sarah calls. Sarah , if you don't know, is my foster parent and before you ask my parents died in a car accident. I now live with Sarah and Mike with their two kids. They treat me very well and let's me do most things other parents don't let them do. Though they draw the line at anything dangerous or bad. I jump out of bed and take a quick, tiny shower. I put on casual jeans and a nice blue top. I also add a white scarf to make it more dresser. I apply a little bit of makeup to make my eyes really pop. I grab my bookbag and run down the stairs. Sarah is cooking her famous "eggs and toast". A small warning Sarah is a vegan. Everything is healthy healthy healthy. One time she made chocolate chip cookies but instead of chocolate it was Carob. It tasted awful. Anyway she was making eggs which have soy milk and some weird type of cheese. Making it seem like I'm in a hurry I grab a granola bar and my lunch. Giving the kids and Sarah a quick kiss I had out the door for a new adventure.

Sorry for the short chapter im just trying to stretch the story and make a start.
Please follow me
Vote and leave a comment
New update soon