Chapter 10: Stalker or Lover?

I feel like I should stop apologizing for my long gaps between updates. So instead I'll just give y'all your next chapter.

P.O.V. Kelsey
I get barley any sleep that night because all I can think about is my date. He is so sweet and kind and funny. He's such a gentlemen as well. Along with thinking of all the positives, I also think of that weird presence I felt. Though no one popped out of the bushes, it felt like someone was watching us. May have been nerves, I don't know. But that date was so great. Will he ask me out again? Will we get together?!?! Oh my gosh I'm freaking out. Are we moving too fast or am I thinking too fast. I have no clue but I'm so happy. Eventually I fall asleep with a smile on my face. I can't wait to see him again.

P.O.V. Ren
I can't believe this!! That punk thought he could kiss her!!! No I don't think so. Even if it was on the head. No one can do that. No one but....me? Why do I fell so protective of her? I don't even know her. Yet here I am walking home after watching her date, cursing under my breathe about how happy they seemed. Do I want her bad enough to make her unhappy? I couldn't do that to her. My original plan was to watch and do something bigger and better. Or even better, ruin the date. But I couldn't,  they seemed happy and I want her happy. What am I talking about we barley know each other, why do I care?????? I just won't say anything. Pretend that I stayed home all weekend and did nothing. I mean I still have the rest of the weekend to make a story and prove it by not doing anything... or doing something. I guess I'll get home, sleep, and figure it out tomorrow.

The following Monday
P.O.V Ren
I walk into school with a scowl on my face. I could barely sleep this entire weekend due to thoughts swarming in my head. I can't believe what's happening. Her! Going on a date with that scrawny little man while she could be dating....me? Ugh what am I thinking. She is way too good for me, but I can't help yearning for her ever since I laid eyes on her. I stop at my locker to grab my books when a laugh breaks through my ears. My eyes widen and my heart beats rapidly and the wonderful sound fills my being. I glance to the side to see Kelsey leaning against a locker. She has a smile on her face as she laughs aloud. A small smile forms my face until I see the man next to her. Red fills my vision upon seeing Lu. He is standing by his locker, gathering his things as he chats with Kelsey. How insufferable?!? How dare they flaunt around like that?!? I force air into my lungs so my vision focuses. I slam my locker shut and storm to first period.

P.O.V. KELSEY
I'm chatting cheerfully with Lu until a loud BANG quiets the conversation. I glance to my right to see Ren storm away. That's weird. Hes been acting strange ever since Friday. He may be having family issues or issues with one of his many girlfriends. I roll my eyes and continue talking to Lu. He walks to first period while saying a quiet farewell as to not be late. As in he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I walk into class with a small blush on my cheeks when a pair of cobalt blue eyes make my whole face go red. Why do I feel so embarrassed now. That's not how you're supposed to react, right? I sit down in my desk while the sandalwood smell engulfs me. I try to focus on my lesson but something seems...off. The bell rings and I get up to leave. Once I step out the door a pair of strong arms grab me and drag me in a different direction. Before I could scream I'm thrown into the janitors closet and a large man blocks the door.
"Oh my gosh Ren! You can't just grab someone like that!! You almost gave me a heart attack." I glare angrily at him while he stares intensely at me. I feel small in this crowded space and I'm starting to feel exposed due to his stare.
"Uh... Ren... I dont know about you, but i need to get to class, besides Lu i...."
Before I can finish my sentence. He crashes his lips to mine. Surprise and desire take hold of my body and i melt into the kiss. I feel breathless yet free all at once. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss while he gently grabs my waist. We kiss for what feels like forever when he pulls away. He touches his head against mine and tries to regain his breath. After a while, he looks into my eyes and a smile lays on his face.
"You're right, we need to get to class." And just like that he leaves the closet. I shake my head to clear myself and I stare at his retreating body. What is going on?

Thank you guys so much for the support. I'm so sorry for not writing more. I keep promising to be better but idk if that will happen. I hope this chapter satisfies you guys until I get to writing more. :)