Chapter 6 New day

Thank you for the votes and comments. I still need some suggestions if anyone wants to comment. :D anyway enjoy this new chapter.

P.O.V. Kelsey

I wake up earlier than I normally would. I still remember the details of my dream. It seemed so real. I won't lie, the dream consisted of Ren and some other guy. He looked really similar to Ren but darker and younger. I would think that it would be his brother, but I don't know if he had one. I get up and decide to dress a little more, girly. I put on a baby blue top with a white scarf and leggings. I add some boots for the affect. I add some light make up and curl my brown hair. I grab my bag and walk downstairs. Instead of eating whatever breakfast Sarah made, I grab some fruit and make toast. After eating I head out to start a new day.

I walk into first period and sit quietly. I pull out my poem book and start writing. I get so lost in my words that I didn't notice someone is standing in front of me. "Excuse me," a male voice says. I look up expecting a certain someone and I'm disappointed. "Hi." "You're Kelsey right." "Yes I am." "Well hi I'm Lu," he says.

Sorry for the short chapter but school has started so I have had little time to write. Lu is finally here sorry for misspelled things. I'll try to write more and thanks for the comments and votes.
Comment
Vote and
Like :D