Chapter 4 End of the day

Sorry about the last chapter I forgot a little about what happened in the previous chapter but I did change it, but only by a tiny bit. Anyway enjoy.

P.O.V. Kelsey

Oh my gosh. I can't get my mind off of him. I did notice that we had all the same classes since world history. The weird thing was he usually say somewhere close by. Either behind, in front, or either side. Maybe it was because he sat by me in the first class and he's new so he feels more comfortable with someone he knows. I hated when he sat in front of me. When he did I almost thought he was purposely trying to distract me. How his hair was slightly curled at the nape of his neck. How when he sat you could see his muscles bulge from his shirt. I need to stop thinking about him and focus on school. But how could you not resist that. Oh my gosh stop Kelsey focus. But he looks so perfect. But you are trying to get to college. But he's handsome. STOP. Ok ok just a couple of minutes and school can be over. "Excuse me" I snap out of my daze to see who spoke. Oh no please no. Of course it would be him. "Yes", I say putting on a smile. "Can you help me I'm not very good at art." His voice is like a purr. "Sure." Art class is one of my favorites. Today our teacher told us we can sketch. I love to draw objects that I can see so I was drawing a tiger poster that our teacher had in the room.

Ren is actually a pretty good artist. He just needs to work on the more defined details like how far this goes or how much to shade in, etc. Right as we finished, the bell rings. "Well it was nice talking to you," I say. "Yeah I'm Ren by the way." I laugh a little. " I'm pretty sure we met since you sat by me in every class so far." "Well it's only proper to introduce yourself, I still have yet to find out your name iadala." "One my name is Kelsey and what does iadala mean." "It means dear one or princess." I blush a little at that, he thinks I'm a princess. "Well it is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Kelsey." He grabs my hand bows and gives my hand a small kiss, leaving a tingley feeling on my hand. He smiles and walks away. Well this was an interesting day.

I know this was a short chapter but I mean details. Who else just loves them two. Well thanks for reading new update soon.
Vote
Comment
And like.
Also please follow me thanks guys :D