Chapter 2 Surprise

P.O.V. Kelsey

The best part of living where I live, is that everything is close by. In 5 minutes I could go out from my house to the store around the fair grounds and to the school. It's the best. In almost one minute flat I'm at the school. Walking in the massive doors tells me that this is much different than any other school. I go to the office and get my schedule.

1. Honors geometry

2. Music

3. Honors English

4. Homeroom

5. Lunch

6. World history

7. Physics

8. Gym/health

9. Art

My schedule is packed for this year. I have much more classes then middle school. Fun. I find my locker which turns out to be right next to the art room. Grabbing my stuff I hurry to my first class. Though I have honors geometry I really don't enjoy it that much. The only class I like are English ,since I love poetry and reading, art and music. Let's hope this year will be fun.

I'm only through four classes and I already have homework. Geometry is lots of equations, music I have to study about some classic musicians and English I have to read three chapters of Romeo and Juliet by Wednesday. At least I can work on math and music during homeroom. When I read I prefer to read alone and not at school. The bell sounds for lunch, Yes I'm starving. By the time I get to lunch it is packed. I look for a table to sit at when someone comes up behind me. " Hello I'm Li want to sit with my friends and I." Smiling I nod. I follow him to his table of friends. They all are kind and really funny. Apparently Li's grandpa owns a martial arts studio. I'm thinking about joining because it sounds fun. To soon lunch is over and I have to go back to class. Then something strange happens, they announce that a foreign exchange student is coming for the year and will be here next period. I wonder who it is.

I get to world history before anyone is there. I can't get my mind of the new student. My curiosity is overwhelming me. Who is it? Where is he or she from? It is a boy or girl? The teacher comes in and quiets us. " Now class we have the new boy in our class so please give a warm welcome to the boy from India. Dyren. The class claps as the man walks in. My breath stops short and then quickens. His eyes are kind and gentle as they scan the room. The next thing I know is that I'm starring into gorgeous cobalt blue eyes.

Next update shall come soon. Hang in there guys.
Please like
Vote
Comment
And follow me please
Thanks everyone :D