Sneak Peak to What's to Come

Ariella's POV:

I glared back at my brother as I tugged back on my ponytail. I felt a ball of nerves roll around in my stomach. I wasn't even close to this nervous during the team final. 

"You'll be stepping out onto the floor soon," Misty said as she came behind me. She softly placed her hands on my shoulders and began to message. I melted into her hands and began to focus on my breathing. I hadn't come this far to crumble to nervous. Not nerves, excitement, I reminded myself. If I can make myself think I'm excited, I'll have a far better outcome.

"Can you take your bag?" Lou asked, impatiently and I could tell he was shifting from foot to foot.

"For someone who can run around on stage for multiple hours and handle thousands of screaming teenage girls, I'm pretty sure you can handle holding up my damn bag," I replied, snark slipped off my tongue and coated my words. A happy smirk arrived on my face after the delivery of the words...

A/N:

Hey guys!! I'm back. Yeah, and I changed schools. It's been tough but now everything is all good and I promise that this story will be done soon. Sad, but happy. I've got a lot in store for you guys as with the characters. And I've planned other fanfics. A lot of them take place a few years ago, like end 2013 era and there's even some 5sos fan fiction planned. We're going all out crazy here. 

Anyways, I wanted to add a few interesting other characters. So I'm having a little contest. You can send me some characters that you've came up with. And maybe even a love interest for someone. ;) It's not who you think it'll be though. 

Here's the type of characters I need:

1. A gymnast from a smaller known country.

It can be male or female. Have whatever features. Basically it's up to you.

2. A potential love interest.

Once again it can be male or female, or whatever gender you want it to be. Sexuality it up to you. Features are up to you. I'm up for a little writing challenge so I'll talk whatever you want to give me.

So it's been a long break but it's good to be back. My writing style has changed, not going to lie. So I may go back and edit around the past chapters. Just update and make the story more cohesive. 

Love and kisses to all of you,

~secret1dluver023