Chapter 13

"Wake up," A voice said into my ear. I turned over in my bed, pushing my head further into my pillow. Ignoring the person who would not stop trying to get me to wake up. 5 minutes later, I began to peer my eyes open and glare at the person. 

"Seriously," I groaned and shoved the pillow into the person, my brother's, face.

"Yeah. Now get up," He said, throwing the pillow back at me. I continued to glare at him.

"I thought you said you wouldn't bother me," I huffed at him. Falling out of bed. Well I do it every morning. It's more like I let myself fall/slink out of bed before I get dressed.

"I'm not bothering you. I'm just being annoying," Lou stated, while I rolled my eyes at his back.

"Now. You're going to get out of my room and LEAVE ME ALONE," I said pushing him out of the door and locking it right after. I turned around and pulled on my practice leotard, before heading the detangle my head of tangled hair and to brush my teeth in the bathroom. I also pulled on flip flops and my team USA shorts and t-shirt over my leotard. 

By the time I unlocked my door, it was around 10. We had to be at practice by 12, then we would have a 3 hour practice and get ready for competition, which meant stretching, stretching, getting dressed, doing a little bit of make-up, pulling hair back, and more stretching. I pulled my hair into a generic high ponytail and put on some chapstick before breakfast was laid in my hands. 

"So, I don't hate you but I have to ask. What are you doing here today?" I asked, because it was annoying. No. It's really weird because it's not something I would expect. I told him I didn't hate him but it doesn't mean he can come here to practice and everything.

"Misty asked me to help out today with spotting in practice and stuff but she said it would help us repair our relationship," Louis said. I nodded, giving him that one before I began to eat breakfast, it was okay. 2 waffles with syrup on it with some bacon. I give him credit though. He's not one to make breakfast for anyone and I'm pretty sure Mckayla probably just put it on a plate and sent him over here. 

I inhaled the food quickly and tossed the paper plat into the recycle bin before heading into the kitchen. There seriously wasn't anything to do but stay here since it gets all confusing with touring places while having to compete. They didn't want anyone being late, so I had to stay in the Village or head over to North Greenwhich Arena to get a head start. Not that I wouldn't mind but I kind of wanted some down time. It seemed all the other girls had left, Gabby was probably still asleep. They stayed up later watching more Marvel movies. Some people here have an obsession with Thor, being shirtless. Just saying. 

Once I looked around, I found two pieces of bread and put them in the toaster while getting out butter. I, on the other hand, knew how to cook while my brother can very easily let toast burn to a crisp. I ate the other two pieces of toast to gain more calories to burn today. 

"I could've made you something. You know," Louis said. I raised one of my eyebrows at the comment.

"Mhmm," I said, rolling my eyes at that.

"Harry's been teaching me how to cook," He fired back.

"How's that been going?" I replied. Knowing that it probably wasn't. I'm pretty sure being crazy and hyper runs in the family and none of us can sit still for long. Gymnastics is a good way to get rid of the energy fast. I know that Louis likes to run around and fool around a lot so. 

"Fine. I can't cook but I can heat things up," He smiled.

"There. A lot better. We should probably get going. There's going to be tons of traffic trying just to get to the Arena," I said.