Chapter 4

We had headed back to the rooms. In only a few days we would be going to London. I would be back home in my "motherland" and this time I was happy to go back. I think this would be the only time.

"Oh my god. We actually did it," We all screeched at each other while jumping up and down in the hall. We seemed like very girly-girls at that moment but we desrved it. We hugged and laughed. It felt amazing to do all this. It was like in one of those chick-flick movies where all the best friends were hugging and screaming with each other.

We all pulled out of the hug and just stood there grinning at each other. In 2 days we would be on a plane to London and the Olympic Games would begin on July 27th. 2 weeks of being a world famous gymnast.

"Oh my god. One Direction is going to be watching the Olympic Games for the whole two weeks," Gabby said.

"Wait, you like One Direction?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think only you and Jordyn don't like them. I just don't like their overplayed songs. Way to annyoing but, Mckayla does," Gabby explained to me. Well that clears things up, but if they find out my little secret, then things may not be going so good with us. So I decided to tell them then and there.

"Hey can I tell you guys something?" I asked. This hopefully would go through good because I really didn't want to be enemies with the girls (for the exception of Mckayla) that I would competiting with. It would make things all weird.

"Totally," Aly said.

"Well, I'm not an American," I told them.

"Oh we know. Sometimes you go into a American-English accent thing plus our coaches tell us everything. It's pretty cool that we have a Brit on our team," Jordyn said.

"Well then that makes things a lot eaiser," I said reverting to my normal English accent.

"Ok. So tell us what you were gonna tell us," Aly said.

"I'mLouisTomlinson'ssisterArielleTomlinson," I spit out.

"Say that again but a tad bit slower, Aria," Mckayla says making a tiny amount sign with her hand.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson's sister," I tell them.

"Your not," Gabby says.

"I am. See," I say and show them a picture that they probably have never seen on Lou. It was a picture of him with his girlfriend and me on prom night when he was 16.

"Holy shit. That's Louis and you and what?" Aly asked.

"Yeah. I'm his younger sister. Don't tell anyone. I want to be able to be Aria, the gymnast not Louis Tomlinson's sister," I explained to them.

"Yeah. But you would be living an awesome life plus your brother wouldn't be searching for you," Jordyn said.

"Please don't be mad at me. I don't want you to tell anyone. Once the Olympics and everything is over I'll go back to see them but my Mom wouldn't let me do gymnastics once Louis wanted to do the X-Factor. Everything went to Louis.  I trained in secret plus Misty actually is my legal gaurdian. My mom doesn't know it but Misty adopted me, she gave her signature on the paper without thinking," I told them.

"We won't tell your secret but, seriously you have to take us with you when you see them," Gabby said.

"I will. You guys are like my sisters. Seriously, this brought us super close. Your moral support," I told them.

"Well that clears things up. So who wants to go out and celebrate?" Jordyn asked.

"Sure. What'll we do?" Aly asked.