Chapter 1

I was chillaxing in my room playing Black ops 2, when I heard someone ringing my door bell.

"I GOT IT MOM!"

I ran to the door, and saw Zoe waiting for me.

"Mojang asked me if I want to try out their new Minecraft game." Zoe said. "They said I also I could bring a friend. Thats why I came here."

"Well, okay. Let me get changed first!"

*******************************************************************************************

I hopped on my bike, and followed Zoe to the Mojang building. We left our bikes on the side of the building, and walked to the front of the building. I ran ahead and opened the door for her.(like a gentleman) The Mojang building had tons of Minecraft posters everywhere.

"Are you Zoe?" The person at the front desk asked.

"Yes I am. This is my boyfriend Greg. He is my guest."

"Hi."

"Right this way please!"

*******************************************************************************************

The office guy lead us into a hallway with tons of research facilities. He led us down to the back end of the hallway and he opened a door. On the inside of the room, there was a giant cylinder like thing.

"Its called a simulator." Notch said.

I AM ACTUALLY MEETING NOTCH!!!

"Right now, the game it plays is Minecraft 2. In Minecraft two, there is no mods. Every mod is already in the game. Except those mods that give you extra stuff. Anyways try it out!"

I stepped inside the simulator first. The world swirled around me, as I was entering Minecraft.

___________________________________________________________________

=( Yes the chapter was short, yes it took me so long to upload, and i'm sorry. Hope you enjoy!!!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!