Chapter 6

The bright lights blinded me. As my eyes we adjusting, I realized that I was in the Mojang simulator still, with Zoe by my side. She was holding her diamond sword that she had in minecraft.

"YOU LITTLE-!" Notch's face was so red with anger, he looked like a tomato.

"Sir its okay, I brought them back." Said one of the workers.

"ITS NOT OKAY!!" Notch screamed. "YOU TWO AND THAT WYATT GUY ARE HACKERS!!!!"

"What about Ethan?"

"SHUT UP!!"

"Umm... Mr. Notch,"Zoe whimpered. "How are we hackers?"

"You already know! THAT TALKING SKELETON?!?!?!?! SKELETONS DON'T TALK!!!"

"Wyatt transferred him from another server." I said.

"WHAT ABOUT HEROBRINE? HEROBRINE WAS REMOVED!!! THAT ROOM IN THE SEWER NEVER EXISTED!! THE SLENDER MAN WAS ALSO REMOVED!!"

"We stumbled upon that sir." Zoe whispered.

"AND HOW DID YOU STUMBLE UPON THAT? OH YEAH THE POWER WAS CUT! A BOLT OF LIGHTNING BROKE THE PROTECTION OF OUR GENERATOR, THAT WAS IN A DARK CAVE UNDERGROUND BY THE WAY!! AND DESTROYED ALL POWER IN THE WORLD!! AND THOSE WALLS, EXPLAIN THE UNBREAKING ENCHANTMENT!! WALLS DON'T HAVE ENCHANTMENTS!!"

"Listen Mr. Notch," I calmly replied. "We never tried to break the walls. We just believed Wyatt. He was the one who told us that we should go exploring in the sewers. It was his house not ours, and the skeleton was from my first adventure when I had to kill Herobrine."

"Hmm..." Notch just stood there starring at us, then he said we could leave safely.

"Thank you Mr. Notch!" Zoe ran up and hugged him.

"Um, your welcome?"

**********************************

I was sitting on my couch at home watching some Comedy Central, when a wild Minecraft commercial appeared.

-Most people loved our old Minecraft, but now we are creating a new version. In our new version, you can join a PC server on your Xbox 360/720 or you can create a server on your iPhone, and play with your friend on the PS3/PS4. If you have Xbox 360 kinect, than you can play the game simulated. Were selling the first copies at midnight.

Hey wait a minuet, tomorrow is my birthday. Minecraft 2 comes out tonight at midnight. Tomorrow, I'm getting that minecraft game.

___________________________________________________________________

Im sorry 'bout the short chapter =/ The next one after part 2 will be long and really awesome. There also will be some special guests :)

P.S. its tied between Homies and Peeps. You guys need to choose from those two. Answer in my Comments!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!

Coolguy11📛