Chapter 12

Everything that happened next went in slow-mo.(kinda) Jeff sliced at Zoe, and I pulled her towards the ground, and Luckily Jeff only sliced her shirt. Then I tackled him to the ground. He tried to stab me, but I rolled and he stabbed my shirt. I realized that I couldn't get the knife out, so I ripped my shirt off. Jeff was pulling at the knife stuck in the floor, when I kicked him in the face. He toppled backwards and slammed into a wall. He looked up at me, and I saw he had a evil grin on face.(though he always has one.)

"Time to die!" Jeff shrieked

He ran at me with and smashed me with super human strength. I crashed through a wall, and I fell onto a table in a library. Releena and Zoe had already left, but Jeff was still here, and with his knife.

{Remember in the nether, two years ago?}

Yes.

{remember how we jumped through a window?}

YES!!

Jeff was advancing on me.

{well its parkour time again!}

Jeff sprinted at me and I turned.

{table, bookshelf, bookshelf, chandelier, banister, room with SWORDS!}

I jumped on the table and booked it. Jeff also jumped on the table and was running even faster. I jumped onto a bookshelf and pulled myself up. As Jeff jumped onto the bookshelf, I kicked him and he fell off. He screamed at me and started knocking down the book shelves. At that moment I felt like Indiana Jones™. I ran across the bookshelves as they were falling behind me, and I took a diving jump to the chandelier.

I ended grabbing it by the tip, but the chandelier swung and it launched me over the banister and into a room that had a diamond sword mounted into a wall. I grabbed the sword, and hid it behind my back.

"HERE JEFFY JEFFY!!"

I walked out and saw him.

"COME AT ME BRO!"

Jeff charged at me, and I did what he didn't expect: Stab the sword into his stomach.

*gasp*

"Just go to sleep Jeff. Just go to Sleep."

When he died, he dropped a page.

"GREG FOUND THE NINTH PAGE!" Herobrine said through the loudspeakers. If this one was in Jeff, than the last page is in the Slender Man.

________________________________________________________________________

I update so fast for you guys ;) Anyway the answer to the last question was: I forgot all about Paulfrank123. Sorry Paulfrank123(not really......Jk) Jeff the killer actually dies with two hits with a diamond sword, but what eves. Todays question: What is better The killers knife(the weapon that Jeff has) or a diamond sword? Watch Skydoesminecraft's CreepyPasta mod for the answer. Please become one of ma peeps by:

COMMENTING!!

VOTING!!

FANNING!!

DJUnicorn⚡™